Author Topic: ???M?re creative.... other than lions and wolves???  (Read 6959 times)

SummerGlade

Re: ???M?re creative.... other than lions and wolves???
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2012, 06:23:01 pm »
While I agree people should recognize how great other species are, a big reason people choose to play lions and wolves is for the social aspect. Lions are the only sociable big cat, and if you rp something like a snow leopard you rely on unlikely/unrealistic chance encounters, whereas those in a lion pride have a group of people they know that they can also rp with whenever. As for the wolves, a lot of canines in the wild are social but for some reason many don't take notice of the other species. It's a shame, but people are here to rp whatever species they want and if that's only wolves then that's just how it is. But you never know, many learn about other great species by being involved in communities like this one. :)

I have to agree with that, but I do love being different from the status quo; my friend and I are in the process of creating a raccoon RP, and I have many different animal characters, such as several foxes, a snow leopard, and many others. The downside is that it can be very difficult to find a good RP for them. :c