Author Topic: A new Erin Hunter series  (Read 6745 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
A new Erin Hunter series
« on: June 03, 2012, 05:30:54 am »

The liar and the thief

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Re: A new Erin Hunter series
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 06:37:45 am »
Awesome can't wait to read this series! :D
:D Lilly :D

Offline Stormfrontier

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Geronimo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 09:44:48 am »
Looks interesting. Can't say I'm much of a fan of the new Warriors books, but maybe I'll give these a go

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 10:24:42 am »
Hmmm... I am looking forward to the new series, but also a part of me is wishing that they would just stick with the main and most popular books, Warriors.

Seekers was not as interesting for me, (sure, I still loved them) but I preffered the structure of the Warriors books. They have clans with rules, and to me they seemed just... better than Seekers. To be honest I would preffer more Warriors books (and not the Manga). There is still so much to be told, and it doesn't have to be in chronological order either. They could write an arc about Tigerclan, etc.

But, saying that, I will still eagerly read the new Survivors books, anything from an awesome author(s)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 03:21:32 pm »
O.O Erin Hunter is an animal-lover and book-lovers dream. First cats, then bears, now dogs? *Goes to beg her mom if she can have the first book when it comes out*

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 12:18:31 am »
I just read that they are totally different people going under the name of Erin Hunter than those who wrote Warriors and Seekers... apparently the only original is going to be the editor (Vikki).

Not sure how I feel about that, I'm mixed D:
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 12:31:49 am »
Oh, well, who cares! *huggles Survivors* I want teh doggehs!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 12:45:23 am »
When I first heard about Survivors, I thought it would be like Warrior Cats, but with dogs, but I guess no one wants to see a "ThunderPack" or anything, lol.
I'm pretty excited, but I agree with Eaglify, Erin should've stuck to Warriors and write about TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, etc, but other than that, Survivors looks pretty cool.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 06:45:51 pm »
I thought I was the only Erin Hunter fan when I joined, but then I saw all the Warrior Cat rps and such, then I knew I wasn't alone. On Warriorcats.com Erin Hunter's Warriors websites, you could vote for the cover! For Survivors. I'm stoked! The Survivors series will be all mine, well until they come out that is. My mom won't by me another book until I finish Warriors or The Shades Between Gray. I pleaded! Oh well, as soon as it comes out, I'm giving my mom my list, and it's going to have only three things.
1: Survivors.
2: Surivivors.
3: Computer.
I would go with... #1. And if she buys me the computer and not the book, I'll just buy the book online. XD

Offline kithawthorne

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 02:14:10 am »
If I had money, I would buy the boo online