Author Topic: A new Erin Hunter series  (Read 6744 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: A new Erin Hunter series
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 03:47:25 am »
Honestly, I think I am too far behind lawlz. I am still only on Moonrise, the second book of the sub-series in Warriors called The New Prophecy.

If I go on to Seekers and Survivors at the same time, (That's three series at the same time), I might loose my mind. But really it's better to have the whole set of books before you, not reading the first one and waiting for the second for three months. lolz.

But besides that, if Survivors is a huge hit, I wouldn't be surprised to see tons of Rps pop up about it, and I would definitely join them, even if I had to be explained a few things first lol.

But, putting all that aside, I am super psyched about this series and I probably WILL read Survivors and Warriors at the same time. Though, bears aren't my favorite really, and what everybody tells me is that they aren't complicated and confusing. Yes, I LUV complicated and confusing, it lets me ask so many questions my friends' midn burst about spoilers. XDD. But Seekers isn't complicated and confusing...D:<

In the end....

I AM SO GONNA READ IT!!!!

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 04:04:02 am »
I'm behind too, New Prophecy. Midnight. Page 200 something. But after I finish the series, I get a new book. I'm not that fond of Seekers. I had it for three weeks, and I read the first chapter, I was like, "Hrm. I like the Warriors better, I understand them more." So I gave the book away to a local library. (More like loco library! I nearly died just giving the librarian the book! DX worst day ever!)

Offline kodawolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Inside your Closet <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 01:49:15 pm »
I had recently heard about this, it seems to be a exciting book, it's about Time the Erins did a series on Canines  ;)