Author Topic: The one...the only... Feral-Heart creepypasta.  (Read 10154 times)

TheSilentSpirit

The one...the only... Feral-Heart creepypasta.
« on: June 16, 2012, 01:55:56 am »
(For those who wanna know, the story is called "ALONE")
  It was late that night, and the Feral-Heart population was small. Fluorite plains, Bonfire Island, and South Pole were the only maps populated. Out of my curiosity, I walked into Ficho Tunnels, just to make sure nobody was in there. Not to my suprise, nobody was in there. I sighed, pressing down on the W key and heading down the hill and through the twisting tunnels of Ficho. When the map was empty, it was very peaceful; none of the usual wolf packs above the waterfall, no advertising, and none of the Pokemon RPers. The spot below the waterfall with all the plants and bushes was my favorite place to be.
   I jumped as I entered the large room with the lake. There, out on the floating crystal, was a wolf. It's colors were all black, default size, with white eyes. The strangest thing was, it had no nametag or username. I went out of F3 mode, and back to my character, Minuet. I was positive I had nametags on, as I could see "Minuet" with "TheSilentSpirit" underneath. I had never heard anything about Feral-Heart being hacked, so it was surely not some guy with a hacked character. I grasped my shirt as the wolf looked torward my character. It's blinding full-white eyes I could see from this far away without it glitching in with the black. I was a little suprised when it hopped off the crystal and into the water. Although, it didn't swim like normal. It seemed to walk underwater. As it was pretty close, I could see it had the sad emote. I felt a little bad for it, although I was certain it wasn't a real character. Actually, by this point I was sure my game was glitching. It was probably someone new with a sad story to their character explaining the sad emote. Being the silly person I am, I f3'd the character again.
    When I went out of f3 this time, my character was lying on it's side. It scared me to notice the black figure sitting with it's head looking down at the face of my feline. I was certain I NEVER pressed the action buttons. I tried moving my character, but she wouldn't get up from off her side no matter how many keys I pressed. Even the escape button on my keyboard wouldn't make the little screen pop up. Finnally, I was able to get up. I pressed E like a mad man, attempting to get to the Fluorite portal. I didn't even bother turning the camera to look back. When I reached the portal, a message popped up on my screen saying: "Map file could not be found." I knew that there was only one option now. I put my mouse over to the button that would normally have the "Home" panel in it. But, when I clicked it, the 3 panels didn't come up. Knowing there was now nothing I could do, I turned back. I jumped as the pure black wolf appeared right behind me. I would've heard the pawstep sound of a character running! A quick gasp escaped my throat as my laptop's screen went to a blue screen. It seemed that it crashed. That was acctually, suprisingly, a relief.
      My laptop then restarted itself like normal. I knew Feral-Heart wouldn't be open when it fully started up. A little shaken, I went to refill my glass with water in the kitchen. When I returned, my computer was at the point where I needed to enter my password. After I took a gulp of water, I entered in my password calmly. But, when it welcomed me I jumped right out of my seat. My desktop background was... a howling wolf, purely black with it's eyes half-open and the blinding white showing. And this time, it wasn't sad... it looked angry. I didn't get on Feral-Heart for the rest of the night, deciding it'd be best if I got some sleep.
                                                                                END

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
Re: The one...the only... Feral-Heart creepypasta.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 02:26:24 am »
I have to admit, this was pretty awesome. There are a couple of grammatical errors, and it kind of falls apart in places - but overall it's really good. Also! before the 1.07 patch or so, it was actually possible to have a nameless character; though your username would still show up. :3

TheSilentSpirit

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 02:39:14 am »
Yea, excuse my grammar. xD It fails in my head sometimes. :3 Also, I didn't want it to seem so real, so that would explain why it falls apart. Lolz.

SilverWindWolf

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 02:56:48 am »
Great story, brah. When I read it my eyes were huge and my heart actually raced xD It freaked me out. Did it really happen? (Textes or calles moi~) But those weren't grammatical errors, they were spelling and some vocabulary errors. Not to offend or be a know-it-all, just sayin'. ;3

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 03:39:44 am »
Well, thanks. :3
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 04:02:17 am by Sir_Anathema »

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 05:18:24 am »
Very interesting story thing you have thar friend.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

TheSilentSpirit

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 05:57:37 am »
Thank you all. xD And no Rami, it didn't happen. I would'nt be playing FH anymore if it did.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 05:59:55 am by Minuet »

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 03:18:04 pm »
Makes me shiver with fear :o

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 04:25:42 pm »
THIS
IS
AWESOME

I seriously think this is quite a worth Creepypasta! Omg wonderful work, I got a little creeped out! This sort of reminded me of smiledog haha

Offline Takani

• Takkleberry
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Icon by Ramine <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 07:28:24 pm »
Awesome!! Couldnt take my eyes off!
Scary tho.. but totally breathtaking *-*