Author Topic: ||:||Desert Bluebird||:||  (Read 944 times)

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
||:||Desert Bluebird||:||
« on: September 05, 2012, 02:57:29 am »
Desert Bluebird

"Too good to be true?"

Note: This, although I've changed it a little, isn't fully mine, and is more of a fanfic of some songs I like, Desert Bluebird, and A Faint Wish.

Prologue: A Letter from "Clockworker"

This is the Story of the End...should I tell you everything I know? My name is Elluka Clockworker. I was once one of the best witches in the country, and I still assume the others are alive somewhere. But we'll get to that later. This letter is supposed to prepare you for the events happening right now. With our hopes and dreams banked on two things, we need all the help we can get, really. I guess I should start explaining, right?

The world as you knew it? Yeah. In shambles. Complete ugly mess. And unlike it normally is...it's not my fault. Witch's honor. TOTALLY had nothing to do with me- well...maybe it had a tiiinnny bit to do with me. Anyways, humans are endangered and in hiding. From what? The "New Humanity", also known as the nothing like humans Androids. The government had originally came up with the idea to "save resources". Yeah, because that plan totally worked. Because of the pollution the "Operation" had caused, the world is a desert wasteland. All for what? A body that couldn't feel pain? Oh sure, people flocked in millions to make the change at first...but then they realized what was happening. For the body that didn't shed tears or feel pain...they could feel nothing at all. Families no longer caring for one another, lovers no longer in love, friends no longer having any desire to help their former comrades. That's when it all started. The Revolution, and our solution to the "little problem" we're having.

[This is WIP, but you can comment on the stub, if you like!]
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?