Author Topic: What lies behind Artist!  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Artist

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
What lies behind Artist!
« on: October 06, 2012, 07:46:05 am »
In news so shocking you will actually find out that behind all the male characters... Is... A... Girl. *gasp*. Please don't kill me. ;-;  Now, I know I've been telling people I'm a guy in real... But I honestly can't keep up with that myself (Also a thanks to Squee for playing along). ^^ I lived with Squee when I first got the account, because my parents were taking some time warming up to a side of me they never really thought could be true (I am bisexual, the full blown phase died out about a month ago.). ^^ Alls sorted out now though. :D Thankfully.

(Squee has been my best girl-friend since primary school when she first moved to my home-town. Just to tell ya'.)

I decided to put up the male front, because everybody needs their breaks from reality? So why not swop a few things around about yourself... :) Now I'm sorry I lied to people. At least you know now... I'm still the same Artist as I've always been. I will keep on playing as a male character and I will keep on being a dood in the lands of Feralhearts. :D

Now that that's sort of cleared up... :I

Mah Name is: Paige :D
Mah age is: None of your business. xD
Mah proffession is: Music! :D I play some killer guitar... o3o
And mah gender: Female, with a second personality that is male... :D

I am a tom-boy. I don't wear guys clothes, except maybe their shoes... and some hoodies I manage to steal off of my friends... Especially since they're iron-fist. Come on. You can't blame me. xD I'm immature for my age and have extreme lack of focus towards school. I used to be an A-class student when I was in primary school, it was 5 years running but dropped slowly slowly until I just didn't care anymore. xD I'm now a C-class kid. And my English teacher's pet. o3o

Mah favourite sport: RUGBY! -Scream-
Mah favourite possession: A lumo yellow teddy bear sent to me from New Zealand when I was born, his name is Mr. Fuzzums and he has a wife (a pink dolphin named Lady), and a son, (Winnie the pooh in a bee costume). I will never be too old to love them like a chocoholic loves chocolate.
Mah favourite colour: Blue
Mah favourite animal: Dolphins and Snakes. c=
Mah hobby: Camping... on my porch. o3o

And.... I hate...

Brussel sprouts. ;-; DUN DUN DUN.

Now... You know... A little (a lot) more about Artist! :D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 07:52:50 am by Artist »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: What lies behind Artist!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 08:53:34 am »
Hello Artist. It's nice to finally know who the person behind the monitor is. I honestly believed you were a male, you fooled us all. ;3
I'm sure we'll see each other more in-game. ^^ I don't think I'll need to remind you about the rules, as I think you're aware of most of them at least. :p
RETIRED.

Offline Artist

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 09:03:06 am »
Fully aware and will stick to them like my life depends on it. c= Well at least my second life does. ^^;

Truly sorry about the male front. Was not one of my brightest moves. ^^;

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 09:14:49 am »
Fully aware and will stick to them like my life depends on it. c= Well at least my second life does. ^^;

Truly sorry about the male front. Was not one of my brightest moves. ^^;
There are more than you who do that. ;3 There are reasons for people to do things like this and personally, I don't mind it at all. I could compare it with a female RP'ing a male character, some people may care, other don't. ^^
RETIRED.

Offline Squee

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 09:18:43 am »
Finally, Arty has come out of the closet. ;D Good on you! <3 ^^

Signature by Velkss! :)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388