Author Topic: Rawy's Feralheart on Mac Big help thread~Outdated do not refer~  (Read 23531 times)

Offline faithsangel

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Rawy's Feralheart on Mac Big help thread
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 07:53:18 am »
hey do you use a certain program to download maps

Offline vanda

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Call me Lumba :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 10:35:54 am »
Thanks! I have always wanted to learn how to have items i hope it will work! I have a question ( making screenshots ): I don't really have printscreen button on my mac's keyboard..Which button shall i press?

~Lumba

Offline SedaKuma

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 09:42:07 pm »
I'm confused about numbers 2 and 3 on 'How to download FeralHeart Items' The hard/Advanced way. The easy way didn't work for the items I wanted to download, so.........heheh. ^^

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 07:03:47 am »
Thanks! I have always wanted to learn how to have items i hope it will work! I have a question ( making screenshots ): I don't really have printscreen button on my mac's keyboard..Which button shall i press?

Ah you just change the button of the print screen. To do this you got I the title page of the Feralheart game. Go to options > controls> scroll down the screenshot and change it to any button you would like ^^
I'm confused about numbers 2 and 3 on 'How to download FeralHeart Items' The hard/Advanced way. The easy way didn't work for the items I wanted to download, so.........heheh. ^^

Can you explain a bit more what you're confused with? Perhaps I could explain the problem a little bit more  ^^ sorry about the confusion. Will update this all into simpler terms in a short while.

hey do you use a certain program to download maps

No you don't you should just be able to press download from where the map is being download from.. It should pop up and download in your downloads box and/or folder. And you go from there.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 07:06:27 am by Raw »

Offline Canine1515

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2013, 10:41:06 am »
Has anyone had the problem where you click on the FH icon and it pops up on your tool bar for about half a second and then disappears? Like, It just DOESN'T want to open? I fixed it today after about 1 month of it not working but as soon as I closed the window (and later wanted to play again) It did the same open for half a second and disappear! It frustrates meh! Anyone else have tips I will REALLy appreciate :)

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2013, 03:35:21 pm »
Thank ya Rawy floof. This helped me get my MAC at school hooked up with FeralHeart.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2013, 08:47:58 pm »
Has anyone had the problem where you click on the FH icon and it pops up on your tool bar for about half a second and then disappears? Like, It just DOESN'T want to open? I fixed it today after about 1 month of it not working but as soon as I closed the window (and later wanted to play again) It did the same open for half a second and disappear! It frustrates meh! Anyone else have tips I will REALLy appreciate :)

It's just a glitch, click it a few more times to get it working. If it doesnt, it means you installed it wrong or downloaded something that is not compatible with it. Please reinstall if it continues.

Thank ya Rawy floof. This helped me get my MAC at school hooked up with FeralHeart.
Thankyou Tokoaaa!!

Hunterwulf

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2013, 06:06:16 pm »
new to the game, i downloaded it yesterday and it glitches when i go into portals or maps with up to 10+ users and closes the game. i have to restart the game and even then if i went through a portal it would do the same thing.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 06:07:48 am »
Added this to giant tutorial list thanks raw

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 08:18:03 am »
new to the game, i downloaded it yesterday and it glitches when i go into portals or maps with up to 10+ users and closes the game. i have to restart the game and even then if i went through a portal it would do the same thing.

Make sure you've downloaded the map correctly and placed all the objects in the right places. I could check over that if you'd like! OR the map isn't compatible with a Mac. Which map download is it? Try switching to direct 3D rather then OpenGL
Added this to giant tutorial list thanks raw
thanks!! Will be updating it soon as well <3