Author Topic: Looking for Actors! (Voice or just Character) (Also need help with name)(Map IP)  (Read 1259 times)

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Welcome, I am going to work on a new movie (My first for on here). Anyway, here is a few information about it!

Plot
We are a regular wolf pack, well at least we were. Until some sickness (Rabies) wiped out most of the animals in the forest. Your alpha Shadow, is trying to find out how to escape this sickness, before it manages to get to his pack.
They are surrounded by all wolves and animals infected, although they still have to go on with their lives, they must stay on their toes.

About
What you just read was just the plot, most likely what this is going to be about. Now, I just want to make it clear that this will be a series! So yea, each video will most likely be 3-5 minutes long. I'm still not sure if we will do voices, or just have your character type it, and when I edit I'll put down what they say. It will take a lot of time to make, but also fun!
You have the ability to pick your character and all that stuff, this will be a group (Just like a regular RP group) The only difference is that we will have a movie. So I hope you feel like helping.

Pack Members

Infected Members

Map (In progress, or if you have one just say, if you would like to use it)

Application
Name:
TimeZone:
Other (Presets/Items/Etc.):

Well if you have any questions feel free to ask!