Author Topic: Screenies of ToxicStar :D  (Read 1471 times)

Offline thatfangirljade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Bubbles! <3
    • View Profile
Screenies of ToxicStar :D
« on: November 01, 2012, 05:31:56 pm »
Hey guys im ToxicStar and I wold like to show you guys some stuff I have done aha
the thing is there only screenies I got really bored and thought I would take interesting screenies of my chara also im into photography and I mean any sorts of photography including this ^_^
well anyway have fun veiwing my images aha byeeeeee
ToxicStar
xxx
 :D
[/color]

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Screenies of ToxicStar :D
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 08:36:08 pm »
All beautiful screenshots. You definately have an eye for beauty :) and awesome character. May I ask what map is the one with all the cherryblossum trees? Those maps look beautiful too. I know those last few screenies were of Red's mappack but where are the first ones from?
My favorite was one of the screenshots where you character is watching the sunset. All lovely.

Offline thatfangirljade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Bubbles! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 04:09:03 pm »
All beautiful screenshots. You definately have an eye for beauty Smiley and awesome character. May I ask what map is the one with all the cherryblossum trees? Those maps look beautiful too. I know those last few screenies were of Red's mappack but where are the first ones from?
My favorite was one of the screenshots where you character is watching the sunset. All lovely.

The maps I used are OtiumSilva and ive forgotten the other one aha ^_^
and thank you! :D

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 09:12:25 pm »
Very beautiful screenshots, along with maps. I do not recognize the first one but I know that the ones after are from Red's map pack.

I hope to see more screenies from you, don't forget to inform if you've updated it. I'll keep an eye open in hope to catch this thread as an updated one. ^_^
RETIRED.

Offline thatfangirljade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Bubbles! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 04:15:32 pm »
Very beautiful screenshots, along with maps. I do not recognize the first one but I know that the ones after are from Red's map pack.

I hope to see more screenies from you, don't forget to inform if you've updated it. I'll keep an eye open in hope to catch this thread as an updated one. ^_^

Thank you so much for the support aha :D I will inform you if I upload anymore screenies ;)