Author Topic: Content with life.  (Read 927 times)

Steahl

Content with life.
« on: October 20, 2012, 10:43:38 pm »
This isn't quite a story. But it's something I wrote a while back when I passed bad patch... depression, I am not afraid of saying that. I was happy, that I was alive. I just hope this can open someone's eyes to the pain people feel, oh and I would like to remind people that this wasn't severe depression. I think I wrote this at the end of 11th grade so five months ago?

This is a little dark, it's not gory and there is no swearing... amazingly. There is no dialogue and no description, I don't know what to call this. An Anecdote? No. Anyway enjoy!

I am not feeling it right now. That nagging feeling of pain, that would just fly around my head, I would try to swat it and it would stay there, flying.

I am content with that, and willing to live, but every once in a while I feel this crushing feeling, this little voice in the back in my head, that no matter what,  I will fail, my dreams, my aspirations will just fall flat on it's face, that my 17 years of life have been futile, worthless, an utter waste of time.

That the education system was rigged for me to fail. But right now? I feel good, I am crying a little but I am still alive.

But since elementary school I haven't been able to feel proper emotions, I get sad, I get angry, but they don't feel real. Someone in my family dies. I don't care, I just feel like someone broke me. Maybe that's what I am. A broken individual with a failing life. But at least I don't want to die.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:45:10 pm by Steahl_Senka »

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
Re: Content with life.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 03:07:38 am »
Good to know you use writing to release your emotions over... other methods. And, this isn't half bad actually.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo