Author Topic: It  (Read 927 times)

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
It
« on: October 30, 2012, 10:25:08 pm »
This is my first story on here, be nice. Its not too long, but I hope you guys like it.  ;D

It was a normal day. So it seemed. Cassia walked her horse down a winding path deep in the woods. He nickered softly as Cassia scratched the special spot on his withers. While Cassia giggled, she did not notice It. It watched her with black eyes, ones that would send shivers down your spine.  It gave a snake-like hiss of excitement. It scaly black claws dug deep into the ground as Cassia and her horse approached. When their backs were to It, It jumped out silently and bit the horses hindquarters. After about 10 seconds, It retreated back into the woods, still watching. The horses eyes slowly turned from a light brown, into black, just like Its. Cassia did not notice this change, quite yet. She just skipped along enjoying the beautiful day. It was still following them, and gave a hiss. The horse heard this hiss, and his head turned 360' to look at It. It pointed a claw at the horse, and the horse nodded. He took of running deeper into the woods. Cassia howled in pain as the rope on the horses lead burned her hands. "Hey!" She called out to her horse as it vanished. She ran along after the horse,. She stumbled over rotting trees, falling into pricker bushes and after about 30 minutes of this, she fell to the ground crying. "Why?!" She cried out into the falling night. When Cassia lifted her head she thought she saw a human, but it was not. It stood a few yards on front in front of her.  It had an eerily human quality. It had long, skinny arms that despite their size, were powerful. And at the end of those long arms, were hands. It had 4 fingers and 1 thumb on each hand, just like a human. But It had claws. Very long claws, good for digging into flesh. It had flawless pale white skin, pulled tightly over its bony figure. It gave an evil smirk, and pointed its long claw at Cassia, promising a painful death. I won't go into much detail, but you can imagine how aweful that scene would of been.

Cassia is doomed to be the next It. Better be careful, or you will become It too.

\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: It
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 05:19:12 am »
Great work. I wish I could put my stories on here, but my stories are 18 pages long :O