Author Topic: Another new species!~Sha~  (Read 4147 times)

Offline Sylvris

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Never betray your true self,who are you otherwise?
    • View Profile
    • Tycellis on DeviantART
Another new species!~Sha~
« on: November 09, 2012, 02:39:12 am »
Firstly, it's just a feralheart adaptation of a "species" I like, called Sha, from a game called World of warcraft. They are best described as.. not fully corporeal. Sha are beings manifested from negative energy, and therefore gain power from said energy, and can lose strength from it's absence. Even a thought can cause the appearance of a sha. Chaotic evil in alignment.                                                 ~Lesser Sha~     Lesser sha will, naturally, be weaker than a higher sha, and will act more neutrally to any being approaching them. Often small in size, these lesser sha will act as gaurdians and whatnot, if any greater sha are in danger. One brave soul can easily take down a lesser sha. These would be most common Sha, usually from simple feelings of hate or fear. All sha will be dark in colour, with a few areas white, or so on. The secondary colour (White) will varyper what the Sha is a manifest of, Hatred/Anger sha having subtle reds, Sorrow sha  having blues, etc.                          A lesser Sha looking something like :                             ~Greater/Prime Sha~                   Greater Sha will be larger, and with it, stronger. Still defeatable by one, or two strong-willed souls. From this strength onward,(given the nature of stronger sha) Any weak-minded beasts/intelligent beings will be overcome with the emotion that the sha represents, (exemple: Everything in the area will be extremely hostile, and attack you on sight. Anger) these would be called "Sha Touched" beings, There are very few ways to rouse one from this state, including getting them far away from the source. Prime Sha, would be the strongestof any sha you'll see. Infathomably strong, it would take a good many to fully defeat a Prime Sha. Eventually, even if you are strong of mind, a Prime sha would be able to take induce said emotion that it is in you for a time, often to bad effects to those around the one controlled. A Prime Sha can never truly be killed, yet in the act of fighting/defeating it, it will be severely weakend, and it can be sealed away. Prime sha will have brighter markings than the others, and so on.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Greater and prime sha, as stated above, cannot be fully killed. They will instead leave behind echoes, lesser sha, as shadows of what they once were. These will most likely be peaceful, and have no memory of what has transpired.  ~making one~ If you're interested, firstly, thank you for reading. Given that they're a tad more impressive in larger sizes,the pictures above are Feline, however, do whichever you feel like. the pelt should be around 15-20 on all.(I will request moderate literacy, if you wish to join the group i've made) other than that, have fun with what you do! <3                                
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 03:14:47 am by Sarah »
My trust is easy to come by, betray it, you'll never see it again.                            Be strong, but use your strength with wisdom.
For the Decepticons, For the Scourge.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Another new species! Yay!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 03:56:09 am »
nice! good!

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 04:16:46 pm »
This sounds awesome! Would love to know more about Sha's. :P

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 08:28:25 am »
I like how the name sounds! "Shhhhh---aaaaa--aaa"

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 08:41:08 am »
O3o this looks very interesting, and the name isn't bad either.
Sha <3
But sadly I'm already a Krepits XD, but this new species looks very interesting :3
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Another new species!~Sha~
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 11:58:48 pm »
Epic!
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 01:15:05 am »
Interesting new species.

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 04:50:42 pm »
Sha...... sha....... sha sha sha......... sha.
Thanks love, now I'm addicted to another flippin' word SHA! oops