Author Topic: Prologue Of A New Book Idea. (mine Do Not Claim Or Steal)  (Read 2247 times)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
Re: Prologue Of A New Book Idea. (mine Do Not Claim Or Steal)
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 11:10:59 pm »
THis is actually pretty cool XD But... the whole "Infected" thing really reminds me of a Death Note fanfic I once read, called "Infected". It rocked XD Here, I'll give the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6405888/1/Infected

Even if you don't watch DN, you should really check this out. Your story really reminds me of it XD And both your story and this are really cool ^_^
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

xPuRfectDisastRx

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 11:39:34 pm »
Aboslutely ^-^ Have a name for it yet?
lol nope XD not good at coming up with these things

xPuRfectDisastRx

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 11:40:27 pm »
THis is actually pretty cool XD But... the whole "Infected" thing really reminds me of a Death Note fanfic I once read, called "Infected". It rocked XD Here, I'll give the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6405888/1/Infected

Even if you don't watch DN, you should really check this out. Your story really reminds me of it XD And both your story and this are really cool ^_^
cool and thanks

xPuRfectDisastRx

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 11:45:49 pm »
Also, I thought maybe i could share a bit of chapter 2, it's a little part of of the chapter, that I really want to keep, but I'm not sure If it's too heroic or not. Here it is:

At that moment, I heard a sound. It sounded like creaking metal and wind. I looked up. Sure enough, something was falling down from the sky. Right towards us. "Hey, was that skydiving guy doing his act today?" I asked Josh. "I don't think so. And anyway, even if he was, that really doesn't look like a person" He replied. "Think we should get out of the way?" I said still staring up as the thing got closer. "Nah. Figures, we get out of the way, and it ends up landing where we move" I smiled at his ability to make jokes even when something big was happening. It came closer. Soon it was almost at our noses. It was coming straight towards us. "Should we move now?" I asked. Josh didn't answer for a while. When it was within twenty five feet of hiting us, he answered. "Yep!" We both jumped out of the way just before the object hit the ground. Dust and peices of road went flying everywhere. I covered my head with my hands, still laying on the ground. When everything settled, I got shakily on my feet. "You okay?" I asked looking at him still on the ground. With his gaze still away from me, he held up a thumb. "Super" He mumbled, spitting out dirt.