1 (14.3%)
Dinosaurs
1 (14.3%)
Wild (lions, cougars ext)
2 (28.6%)
Foxes (forest ect)
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: My Rp's!:)  (Read 882 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
My Rp's!:)
« on: November 17, 2012, 08:32:18 pm »
Ok so I'm creating a few rps for feralheart that I've been interested in doing for a while, but haven't had the time to. But sadly I can't start the rps just now as I haven't got maps for them, I am hoping someone could maybe create them for me? (Sorry I can't pay for them in no way so they don't have to be detaild nor big) Here are the maps I'm looking for:

. A city map that I am hoping to include a pound, park, shopping mall, pet store, farm, forest, houses, beach, junk-yard and maybe a few other things just placed about.
. A horse map that I'm hoping to include a farm/ranch (for people who want to be owned and we will accept humans for this rp and maybe dogs, cats, mountain lions ect) a small town with a few houses, shopping malls, pet stores, stables, beaches, hills, meadows, lakes/rivers, forests, mountains for the horses who are wild. I am hoping for the ranch/farm the be quite far away from the small city.
. A dinosaur map whick I'm wanting to include a beach, forest/jungle, beach, valcano, rivers/lakes, like a little wrecked base+fences (ect) for where people had been so basically like jurrasic park.
. For the wild map I am either wanting like a savannah map, jungle/rainforest or canyon map. I can't really explain this one but them I get onto my laptop I will post pictures on what I'm looking for.
. For the forest map I am hoping for a little village for dogs, humans and cats. I am wanting logs for the foxes to jump/climb on sit inside, trees, rocks, plants, rivers/lakes, water falls, holes to maybe sleep/hide in, dens, maybe a small fox santuary.
So I hope someone will help me create these maps, but since I can't pay who ever makes these maps I will let yous have a group of your own in this map of your choice but maybe keep it realistic so it goes with the map? I could also maybe draw something for you but I don't really know how to post images onto here.
So thanks to whom ever helps maybe sometime tomorrow I will put links of pictures up of what I'm wanting the maps to look like. Also I will be posting things in the comments for the applacations ect so thanks have a nice time:D
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.