Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts: Another Story  (Read 946 times)

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
Kingdom Hearts: Another Story
« on: December 08, 2012, 02:59:27 am »
The pain. I stared blankly at the grey wall feeling misery pour over me. "Keira?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around seeing him. He was so cute with his blonde spiked hair. "So many important and horrible things have happened here." Tears slipped from my eyes. He rushed over and grabbed me before I fell to the floor. His hand brushed lightly through my hair. "Come on. We've been best friends forever and I promised to always stay by your side. Let's go." He hugged me then helped me up. I slowly followed but kept the bladed whip that I've had since last year wrapped around my leg.
Roxas turned around and covered my eyes leading me to my new apartment. Once in there he turned me around and stared deeply into my eyes. This could have been a never to be love. But Roxas decided to change that and leaned in. I felt my lips brush onto his turning this into a wonderful and marvelous kiss. I giggled then snorted and blushed, covering my mouth. Roxas tightly held my hands then looked to the door, his eyes widening. "I gotta go. I'll be back tonight." He smiled and ran off. I sighed and decided to follow him like a stalker girlfriend. He went through the old woods and into the old mansion. I still followed but scared as he ran into a strange white room. There stood a guy in red and black robes talking to Roxas. Roxas disappeared but a white petal looking thing opened, revealing a boy my age. 15 maybe?(And yes I'm skipping a bit fast on this ;-; when I write stories at a slower pace they sound better :P)
"Roxas!" I screeched and ripped the whip and lashed it towards the boy who just jumped back and a large key appeared in his hands. I hissed. "What did you do with my Roxas?!" I yelled lashing at him again. He jumped back. "I have no idea who your talking about!" I felt my knees buckle but I lunged myself back at him but he caught me, causing me to press him against the white flower like object. I blushed but still frowned while he blushed brightly. His eyes were like Roxas'.
I snarled and began =walking away angerly.

Next chapter later :P