Author Topic: What Did You Do?  (Read 2940 times)

Offline itsukoii

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "I'll show you a sight you've never seen before."
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: What Did You Do?
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 01:43:50 am »
Oh, my my, this is quite a few years back. Two or three, perhaps?

I really just copied my character from Impressive Title, then I think I explored... And asked for help, like a newbie would. xD I really don't remember, but I just remember me finding two friends in which helped me bunches. I don't remember your exact usernames, but if you see this, you helped to very much. <3

But, uh, I think I also explored for a bit, and went around Fluorite. I don't remember exactly. xD

Offline fuzzy432

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 05:43:59 am »
Hmm, when I first joined FH, I made an OC warrior that one of my friends had, Embershade. I got around with designing my character pretty well, despite the fact that it looked nothing like the warrior I intended to make. Well, I got around with the controls pretty well, because I played games such as Team Fortress 2, that had the same "shortcuts" for walking. Well, I started off in South Pole, and nearly nobody was there. My grammar... it was horrible! I typed 'lik ths cuz i thout it was kewl'. However, I met some literate people, who taught me better grammar, and helped me because somewhat of a literate roleplayer. I was already somewhat good with roleplaying, though I powerplayed a lot, and they taught me not to do that. After a bit of roleplaying, I saw wolves, and thought they were so cool... I wanted one. However, I thought if I made a new character, my current character would be deleted. So... my wolf had to wait. I wandered into Ficho, and saw the CreepyPastas there. Honestly, I thought I was the only one who knew what CreepyPasta was at first... I never expected to see it on a game like this. I talked to a Slenderman character, and he told me that if I made a new character, my current one wouldn't be erased... so I went ahead and made a CreepyPasta, and I made many friends from that. I soon let my brother play around, and he made many friends too. Later on, I made a character, Rae. Rae was simply one of my favorite characters, until I made one of my CreepyPasta OCs, The Walker. People began to know me as The Walker around Ficho, and sometimes people I didn't even know would say hello to me. I was still pretty new, so I thought I was famous in the game, so I began to explore more, and made more friends. I became less active, and my brother became very active, and we was known by many people. Although, he limited himself to a smaller group of people, people still recognized him, and sometimes he'd have quite a crowd! He soon started to use The Walker, and got more noticed, and some more friends. So many friends! Later on, I learned about the Forums, I decided to read a few posts, though... I was shy, and never posted anything. This is my first post on a forum, I think, and yeah... there's my story!

Offline WoodDog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 12:40:47 pm »
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 01:49:24 pm by garisa »

~Firepool~

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 03:50:07 pm »
Hehe, I have a rather funny story to tell.
So, my cousin had introduced me to Feralheart the day I joined. We made our characters, which were both our current Fursona's and went off to explore. She'd been playing about a day more than I had, so she had known most of the maps such by then. The first map I walked into was South Pole, where I flew around for a little. We then went to The Cape and jumped off the cliff at the same time, before taking the portal to Flourite.

Her brother had decided to join us once we got inside the map, so we had to wait until he created a character before exploring Flourite. Once he was done, we all flew around the map, until ending up in The Temple of Dreams. We then went to one of the higher platforms and starting dancing for a little while. Unfortunately, they had to leave, so I was on my own again, trying to figure out the controls and such.

I actually discovered the forums a few months after I joined and have only started using them more frequently recently.

Offline Themba

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 04:11:03 pm »
I was (and still am) an awkward penguin. I wanted to explore as much as possible, but at the same time I wanted to interact with people, but I felt a bit overwhelmed. During my first run around the world I seemed to be unable to come across any lions, so funnily enough, I thought I had done something wrong (like joining the wrong map), I thought I had missed something prior to my starting the game or stuff like that, it's all really entertaining now that I'm recalling it, but I was bemused at the time. :D
So seeing how I wasn't able to find my own species around, I tried interacting with the canines, but everybody seemed so caught up in RP-ing and moving about constantly and I was too shy to write an introductory line of any sort that in the end I just decided to pretty much stand there idly. :D

But a little while after that I was offered a group, so that turned out okay!