Author Topic: Map Claimers -_-  (Read 7681 times)

Offline Eclipsen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • the Peppercat
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Map Claimers -_-
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2012, 02:03:30 am »
Why dont people just create their own maps to play on. Much more simple than to go around claiming portions of public map for themselves.

:P Exactly what I wonder. Buuuuuut.... life can never be THAT easy, now can it? X3
No I suppose not. Usually when I run into people like that, I just sit there idle and play AFK. That way most their effort is wasted in trying to message a person who isnt there.

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2012, 02:05:34 am »
Why dont people just create their own maps to play on. Much more simple than to go around claiming portions of public map for themselves.

:P Exactly what I wonder. Buuuuuut.... life can never be THAT easy, now can it? X3
No I suppose not. Usually when I run into people like that, I just sit there idle and play AFK. That way most their effort is wasted in trying to message a person who isnt there.

LOL I've done that. I went "Afk" for 2 hours. XD

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2012, 04:37:30 pm »
I think one reason they claim is because some of them can't download maps. Once in a map you can choose a territory or given one :p

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2012, 12:11:20 am »
Mhmm, a lot of people don't know how to do it, even with instructions in the folder... But obviously that's no excuse to claim the public maps.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2012, 10:31:09 pm »
Mhmm, a lot of people don't know how to do it, even with instructions in the folder... But obviously that's no excuse to claim the public maps.

That... OR they are not allowed to download maps. You know, because they may be using their parent's computer and the parents may not want them downloading extra stuff. Even then, it's still no excuse.

There is always another alternative. If they start to map claim, you can always breakout into song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rScqTO-zZVs

« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 11:33:06 pm by LadyAlizarin »
Inactive

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 04:36:28 pm »
I just don't mind the territory claimers that much even if they are soooo annoying.Everytime  one comes to me and says something like :"Get the H*** out of here this terrirory is mine!" I just explain them why they shouldn't do it but of course they insist on making me leave so block them and you should be just fine.(or do what they want and move elsewhere)

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline CornOnTheCob

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The more people I meet the more I love my cat
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2012, 11:25:50 pm »
ok I hate map claimer just as everyone out there :P

so I was in Flourite (correct me if the spelling is wrong) and i was Trinty SFA F because that was my clans Alpha. So I am in the pine forest near the edge and there was a wolf that said and i quote "gettt of are terorty orf i wil keel yoo.". I said "ok first you are a map claimer and please learn how to spell". he said -keels trinty with one bite". I said -walks off-. people are so weird
[/URL]
Howard: But you love that spot.
Sheldon: No, I love my mother, my feelings for my spot are much greater.

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2012, 02:20:50 pm »
ok I hate map claimer just as everyone out there :P

so I was in Flourite (correct me if the spelling is wrong) and i was Trinty SFA F because that was my clans Alpha. So I am in the pine forest near the edge and there was a wolf that said and i quote "gettt of are terorty orf i wil keel yoo.". I said "ok first you are a map claimer and please learn how to spell". he said -keels trinty with one bite". I said -walks off-. people are so weird
yeah they love powerplaying alot...in fact they'll do anything they can to kick you out of "their territory"

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline DemonicHeart

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2013, 04:02:06 am »
Also when talking to a map claimer then think your raging irl but your actually laughing. I always stay calm during a chat when they're just going all out raging. It's hard to talk to the to explain that they can't do what they're doing but they continue to do it :p

Offline shadow moon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • shadow moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 09:01:26 pm »
If they are claiming a public map they have no right to kick you out maps like Flourite Plains are for all users. Just ignore them and they will leave if they still continue to make a big fuss just tell them that they have no right to claim that spot unless they made that map and you downloaded it without it being public or having permission. Yes in a RP people will pick a spot as your territory like you said but you cant stop other members from going there just because you are role playing.

-shadow moon
shadow moon