Author Topic: ??The Creek??  (Read 779 times)

nyxghostrider

??The Creek??
« on: December 24, 2012, 04:10:19 am »

The Creek
I walked into the park and looked around. Hearing nothing but a splashing sound. I turned around to see nobody else but nature. I turned back around and walked to the creek. I layed my hand flat in it, feeling the silky waves. I looked up into the clear night sky. Nothing but stars and the shiny, grey moon. I looked at the reflection in the creek and saw something.. It wasnt me. It was a demon. I screamed and backed away from the creek and got up. I walked back to the creek to see what else I can see. I saw just me. Staring back. I shook my head and walked back home. The next day, I told my friends about what had happend and they laughed and didnt believe me. Of course they didnt. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the creek. Now, I believe in ghosts and spirits but this is something that cant happen. I dipped my hand into the creek and it didnt feel warm like last time, But cold. Ice cold. Something wasnt right about this creek. I stared into the reflection and didnt see anything. Not a demon. Not myself. I gasped and put my hand on my face. I backed up and looked back down into it. Again, it was just me. Looking back at myself. I thought I was going crazy. I must have. I decided to rest by the creek tonight and see if something would happen. When it got to about 6:00PM, I layed by the creek. I fell asleep and was awoke at about 10:54PM to hear whispers. I sat up and looked around. Nothing. I layed back down and heard footsteps hit on the hard concrete. I sat up again and looked around. I decided to go home and write this down in my journal. After since then, I have visted the creek everyday. I dont have these happening to me anymore. Yet..