Author Topic: Fursona?  (Read 13584 times)

Rak$ha

Fursona?
« on: January 08, 2011, 03:46:30 am »
A fursona is a character the represents you in some way.
Maybe not in every way (I don't think you have fur!), but at least one way; maybe it's the eyes, hair, personality ect.

My fursona is a white wolf; based off Balto's mother, Aniu.
Was back on Impressive Title I created her, and since then, I have barely gone on any other character.
I named her Whitewolf xD My ex actually named her that and I kept it LOL

Since I don't roleplay her, she MUST have my personality, and my eyes. Well.. my left eye LOL (I haz a green and a blue).
I don't even have a butterfly necklace like my fursona, although i'm looking for one.

Her star marking changed from shades of grey to gold.
Matters what mood i'm in when I draw her xD

So, how about you guys?
You have fursonas?

Offline cynder401

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • KEWL
    • View Profile
Re: Fursona?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 04:14:57 am »
mine is running in my signature, her name is Justice. She is a vampire dog. :)
''Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds''

dragonzoomer

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 04:16:59 am »
mine is in my avatar and my signature ^^ his name is Li-Li and he's a fennec coyote. his colors reflect my personality CX

Offline Jewelz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • Sambhur on deviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 07:15:46 am »
Mine isn't really a dog or cat of any sort, I just made her up. Her name's Cairo and is depicted in my avvie. Her ref and story of how she was invented are here: http://wolf-jewelz.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d34425u

Wudiin

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 01:41:43 pm »
http://firefly-soma.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d34fv7c

Thats mine hehe. She's a species of my own creation, and has similar personality traits. She's based off of... well I have no idea actually. Just poofled into my twisted little mind one day.

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 01:57:31 pm »
http://ringoluver.deviantart.com/#/d36a2j3

This is mine C: (not drawn by me, credit goes to darkarctik) She is more of a 'desire' for me. I wish I had bright red hair (my hair is red, but very dull) and bright green eyes (hazel.) I wear black and blue the most, so that's where I got her colors from.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Arukardis

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 02:22:26 pm »
Mine's a Lupus Hellbeast, a breed I made up. x) He's basically a cross between a large canine with long ears, and has lion-ish legs. :) He's also a god of war in Hell. :D He's in my avatar too <3

Aru's Ref
My avatar's big pic.

NanimeTheWhiteWolf

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 03:08:31 pm »
Mine is Nanime (gnaw knee may) and i'm a pure white wolf with light blue eyes. I'm supposed to be the desendent of Kiba (lol Wolf's Rain! lol i love that show! ^_^) My personality is funny, nice, adventrous, brave, and board if i have nothing to do.

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 05:47:17 pm »
Mine is Miles the raccoon. Raccoons are witty, edgy, and love to eat, just like me (no I'm not overweight). I also have Uzuri, a lioness who's independant, smart, and daring She lives on her own as a loner, and will not mate. She hates when others get into her buisness and intrude, and will attack if you intrude more than once. Uzuri looks tough and mean, but she usually uses her wit to fight instead of her paws. She's in my sig.

LynxWalker

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 08:16:10 pm »
Mine is Lynx Walker. I'm a female Canada Lynx with some unusual markings. I tend to be hyper (a trait I frequently display in real life) and curious (I'm always asking and wanting to know why), but sometimes I can be soft-spoken, particularly when I'm deep in thought. I enjoy chasing almost anything that moves (much like domestic cats), but I'm also quite fond of meditation. One of the things I really dislike is being yelled at. I have a mate too. He's actually a wolf-dog who goes by the name Ardent Softheart.

Click here for Lynx Walker's Anthro form Reference Sheet

Here's what she looks like in FH using a preset I made: