Author Topic: Fursona?  (Read 13583 times)

Offline Freyja

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You're by my side, but are you still with me?
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: Fursona?
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 10:54:56 pm »
I have two! I don't use my wolf one here though.

Freyja~
I used to call them mascots since I don't really think they symbolise me, especially the wolf. Theres nothing about Freyja that makes her similar to me, even her hair is different. Nothing but the fact that she's very short xD

TealSkeletore

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 12:27:22 am »
My fursona is Teal Skeletore (in my avatar), she has arrow like markings that kind of look like ribs. It's to represent that I'm really thin in real life. The black and white tie, the necklace that she wears on her ankle has a Kingdom Hearts logo heart on it and a silver key, and the gold bracelet on her other ankle I all own in real life and have some kind of emotional attachment to (I also own the glasses, and I want to get a lipring when I'm older). Her last name Skeletore comes from my friend in real life who sometimes calls be that because I'm so skinny. She's made of all my negative emotions, and she's very obviously insane and unstable.
The target like marking on her neck has two swords sticking out of it, when I draw her in human form her weapons are twin cutlasses.

My male fursona is Teak. He's a white tiger with light brown stripes, and I thought of him when I kept doing typos and writing Teak instead of Teal. He's made of all my positive emotions and he balances Teal out and keeps her in check. He has no apparent accessories or anything like that. He's simply there.

Teak and Teal have a strange relationship, they can be depicted as siblings, best friendsI, lovers or enemies. It all depends on my mood. I also sometimes draw Teal as a white tiger with teal stripes to fit with Teak.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 12:29:38 am by Teal Skeletore »

mrose123

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 06:31:55 pm »
I have a fursona,I don't draw her much.
She's kiki the fox.
She's purple,when I first made her she was pink....
Ew.

Offline brighteyes8888

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2011, 03:28:15 pm »
Yeah mines a demon feline, compleatly black with red hair and markings with green eyes (I have green eyes red hair and my favorite colour is red soo bam!) also she has my personality :) oh yeah and she has butt stripes ;D c'mon who dosn't like a butt stripe? lol

TheSnalf

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 12:51:34 am »

Meet Mr. Snalf. he's a cross between a lion, wolf and snake. I first drew him about three years ago and he kinda just stuck as my fusona. The only thing we really have in common is our love for potatoes :p

Offline Life

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 01:07:29 am »
My fursona(Or sona) I seldom show, but on DA she's a dragon(Although she is actually a species I created that can shape shift into different species due to DNA...But I won't go into that.) I usually role-play with her and make up comics for her. Like me, her eyes are green and change color depending on mood or place.Actually..Mostly everything about her is like me...(Except for colors. I just like that color combination.)

http://lifefang.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d31uhks

One kind of form you can see from my avatar is her wolf form.But it's not exact since there are different kinds of looks I am trying out for it..

Offline Kayama

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 01:37:32 am »
My fursona is a mix between a domestic cat and a lion. So I call her a domestic lion :3 Her name is Lunar. She is a bit bigger than a house cat and wears a spiked collar. I first made her on I.T without any special markings. She was not my fursona that time. But several months later I wanted a new fursona. I decided to use Lunar, so I edited her a bit and made her my fursona. Her design is pretty simple, but I guess I make all of my characters like that.

I made her main pelt blue because that's one of my favorite colors. She is short for her age because I'm also pretty short for my age (but not as much as Lunar is lol). But that's mainly due to her species. Her personality is, of course, mostly like mine. I made her undercoat and other markings black because I think they blended in with the blue pretty well. The spiked collar? I just put it there because it looked good lol.

Her pic --> http://rachel4040.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2xy4aq
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 01:39:11 am by Kayama »

Offline Silent

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Do you know what side of the glass you are on?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 10:23:56 am »
My fursona is a genetically altered and blind lizard-whale-seal-horse....
PFFTHA. Well, just have a look

Her name is Tsoigte, or T.S. 01473

Massive sketchdump of her here.

Offline Averyln

• Forum Newcomer
  • Rawr. I'm a zombie.
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 05:08:23 pm »
I've heard that unless you're a furry, you should use the term "Alter Ego", Not "fursona. xD

I have three alter egos at the moment...

An aardwolf, a cheolf, and a flying fox. <3

They.... Don't have names yet. >.<

(I got no pictures right now cuz I'm using a school computer and image sites are blocked. xD)

The cheolf is mah avvie though.. but it doesn't have the same design as mine does. xD
How do rainbows taste?
Probably just like Skittles.
But what do I know?

Rak$ha

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 06:29:18 pm »
Mr.Snalf is interesting o_o