Author Topic: Fursona?  (Read 13582 times)

TheSnalf

Re: Fursona?
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2011, 08:42:28 pm »
He's the sexiest rock licking fursona ever! :3

Offline Krazoa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • ASweetWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 09:38:42 pm »
My personality is fussy xD I've got 3 fursonas ^.^ only because I have a hard time of letting things go ^^;

I've got Krazoa *who I never RP* she is my wolf fursona that I recently brought back ^.^

I've got Krazoa Kescime xD who was supposed to be my only fursona <.< - she is my most recent xD

and I brought my malesona Ty ^.^

Offline FerretFoo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • ~~~c[]_|_|_|_|_[] ~~~c[]_|_|_|_|_[] GlowSticks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011, 08:35:47 pm »
I actually have two myself which is one for each of my split personalities.

This is when I feel all evil or like a bad ass xD and just wanna kick some butt in RPs. I really wish I was this guy :/ Meet FuzzyFerret. A friend drew him cause im pathetic at drawing so he is at his favorite place A RAVE PARTY! >:D
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/FuzzyFerret_2008/request_Rave_Fuzzy_by_WarriorRainyDay.jpg

This is Komet my wolf fursona. He is a more calm type of guy, lot more caring and has more brainz then nuts and psycho Ferret up there xD. Again another friend drew this for me :).
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/FuzzyFerret_2008/Drawingforferret.png
I need something new here...hmmm

Bluetabbystrypes

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2011, 11:28:22 am »
Coraza is my 'sona's name. It took three weeks actually to find the right name, so in messing with Google Translator I combined Cor and Aza to create Coraza, which translates to "blue raven". Her design is based off of my wolf character Kari, and she is what I call a lightning tabby. In other words her tabby markings slightly resemble lightning bolts. She is exactly like me, except for the fact that she has blue highlights, while I don't (yet) and her eyes are clear blue (my eyes are hazel irl). Plus she shows more of my complex personality.
Cora(za) has thicker fur though than a normal tabby, and can be either anthro or quad formed. Mostly she's a quad though.

Offline Sk8terpunk

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ---xxx---
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2011, 02:32:16 am »
I have two fursonas~ A male and female. 8D

Clicketh~

Vick more presents my real side, where Brody is pretty much just my subconscious, and conscious thoughts. He's the bad guy, Vick's the good guy. She's my main fursona, and Brody is her alter ego. They're like siblings practically. And Brody tries to be all tough, but he's really not, and can't be alone, so he hangs around Vick, and stalks her everywhere. XDDDD

But yeah, Vick portrays my good side, Brody shows my bad side and such. I love them to death~ |DDDD

Runningwolfpro

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2011, 03:23:08 am »

My fursona actually represents all my insecurites, she's weak, highly self-conscious, etc.
Her name is Shilo, obviously(: From Repo - The Gentic Opera!

Luane

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2011, 09:28:57 pm »
For some odd reason I am only the second person to have two sonas ._. Or I missed someone.

Those are Luane (left) and Zima (right). While Luane is my outer shell, Zima represents my inner feelings more.
That awesomesauce pic was drawn by Md33z x3 I luv herrr xD

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 10:00:31 am »

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2011, 01:18:52 am »
mine is in my siggy..although i have a couple fursonas O.o

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2011, 01:59:27 am »
My Furson is my lovely lady Kyugima, although she really can't be considered a fursona.
Kyugima is a fox with golden fur, and has red socks, tail tip, ear tips and muzzle. Her eyes are either red blue or purple all depending on my mood.
Kyugima represents all my obsessions. Magic, demons, and foxes! She is often depicted as a demon fox (depending on what she is in it's either a Kitsune or a demon of my own creation.) She has a human form that represents my dream self. She is self confident, loud and unafraid of anything. She has guts and strength and soul.
The fox part represents my more fun side, which i don't often show due to my severe shyness.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho