Author Topic: ~.Cat Dragons.~  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
~.Cat Dragons.~
« on: December 31, 2012, 09:52:30 am »
The Cat Dragons
So what is a Cat Dragon? A Cat Dragon is a feline having markings like a tiger but the size of a bigger lioness, fur colors varying from dark black color tones to white or brown colors. They live in "Kingdoms" and have Queens, Kings, Princesses and the normal folk. Ever heard of a Cat Dragon Prince? No. You didn't. You can't. There are none. There are just Princesses and they choose a male Cat Dragon to become the King. But the Queen is always more important for them than the others. They usually don't like strangers in their Territories but you can easily make them be friendly if you have something for them that is free and that they like; because it can get painful if they notice you want to tame them. Unlike other felines, they like water. They live as long as humans, sometimes even longer. They really love shiny things like flourite crystals in all their colors. Some villages of Cat Dragons use to pay with these crystals for other things like healing herbs and/or other shiny stuff. If a Queen gets kits and one of them is a male and would be a prince it usually gets banned off the queens palace when it's some weeks old. It's rare but it sometimes happens that the two Cat Dragons leading the "Kingdom" have got something like bodyguards.
Making your own Cat Dragon
Body Parts
They use the Dragon ears and sometimes have tufts at the back side of their legs, that's why they're called Cat DRAGONS.
They "wear" the tiger tail, also known as rounded tail or such.
Here's their german side where you can see some pictures of them: http://azanaswebhoehle.weebly.com/eigene-spezies.html
They have the slit eyes and they're colored in all realistic colors including ember and turquoise colors. Brown eyes are rare.
They usually have markings around their eyes colored like their underfur. (use above eye and under the eye markings. You will find them in the character coloring tab) They like to look clean and have a very grazile physique.
Creating the charackter and joining the roleplay
For more info post here or PM/whisper me here in the forums or in game. You want to make one? Their group name is CatDragons because i can't delete the old group, my old account has ß errors in it's username. D'X.  And please do not make fan groups.
Original Character (TigerHeart) made by Großkatze (looked like Gro katze ingame), remade and now owned by Grosskatze. (same human behind the computer. ^^'')
If creating a Cat Dragon please tell me here, join the group and tell your character's name and ingame username here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 11:53:40 am by Grosskatze »

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: ~.Cat Dragons.~
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 04:06:24 am »
These sound interesting... I might make one!

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
Re: ~.Cat Dragons.~
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 10:37:07 am »
Um thanks. They're a really old species now and there's only like 3 left. I could may restart the rp if more ppl join. ^^