Author Topic: Your BEST Friend?  (Read 1019 times)

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Your BEST Friend?
« on: January 01, 2013, 04:22:46 pm »
I realize that on FeralHeart, my Friends List is packed with people I do not ever talk to. (Why do I not delete them? It's sort of like, "I'll delete them. Wait...but I had good times with this person. Yeah, they're inactive, but what if they get back on?... Blah, blah, blah...) But, I do have a few friends that, whenever I see them online, or they see me online, the whispering , chilling, roleplaying, and goofing off begins ;D I, however, only have about 3 of these friends... xD
One, is Snowz (that's my little name I gave her  ;)). She, I met when I was a kit, warrior roleplaying when I had just begun FeralHeart (Probably a week or so after I joined). I was in my Clan and we just seemed to become Best Friends after that.. though she is a bit of a Drama Queen... x3
Next, Toxin (I call him that on whatever charrie he's on). I met him a few weeks after joining Ookami Pack.. From the moment I met him.. I knew we'd be best friends. And now we are ;D
Third, Swirl. That's her charrie name in Ookami. I've known her...well, a bit now. I met her after I met Toxin, and now we're just awesome friends. We basically talk to each other about... Anything mostly xD

So, what about you? Do YOU have any awesome friends that you talk to whenever they are on?
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: Your BEST Friend?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 06:54:39 pm »
~*Crystal~*
Always been, always have, in both real life and the internet.
She has helped me through the toughest times of my life.

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 07:05:33 am »
Sargent_Ramirez
Kyna
Pyjamas
I love them so dearly. I've roleplayed with them time after time and they're the sweetest people out there. <3
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 07:11:06 am »
WinterFoxBell
Nutella2
VoidWolf26
Are awesome friends, which are mainly goofing off on their OC when not RPing, or just messing with me in General on Flourite. XD
They know I'm younger.