Author Topic: Zsofika Needs Your Help!  (Read 1660 times)

Offline elektricroze

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Do not Fear, For Fear is an Illusion
    • View Profile
Zsofika Needs Your Help!
« on: January 09, 2013, 11:31:21 am »
Dear Players of Feral Heart,
       I am in deep need of your help. I am currently unavailable to attend Feral Heart in-game due to some issues and because of this I need YOUR help. The problem will remain unknown and I am well aware I can re-install the game, but that is not the issue. What can you do to help me? If you have a picture of you and a friend or even your group, You can send it in to my e-mail and I can do some editing then put them up. Of course the rules still apply,
1. Be nice to me or one of the volunteers, if you are not, we don't have to do it.
2. Please keep nametags out unless they are your own and you want them shown.
3. Let me know if you want a caption/tilt/quote/ect.
4. Be patient.

How do I take screenshots?
By pressing the "Prt Sc" On your keyboard. Make sure you are angled correctly and ready to take the picture. It helps if you use free-roam camera. F3.

How do I remove nametags?
Nametags can be removed through your options. I believe interface. But I do not recall.

**You can remove all Icons by pressing TAB.

To send me in your pictures, you can contact me at;
[email protected]

Or you can visit me at my website in my signature.

I am able to attend Feral Heart to come and take pictures for those who send in a request on my website, Or E-mail me.
I would also like to say, I am now doing Impressive World for Zsofika's Photography, But I will not be advertising there. You must ask for it. My username there is the same here.
Any questions or comments please comment below. Thank you for taking your time and helping me out~

-Zsofika
Signature by Me

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
Re: Zsofika Needs Your Help!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 03:13:10 pm »
Yes, I have a question.

What exactly is this post about?
There has been a mix up of you not being able to play Feral Heart and another about editing photos.

What is the purpose of this post and why was it put in the advertisement area of the forum if you are in need of help?

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline elektricroze

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Do not Fear, For Fear is an Illusion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 07:18:09 pm »
Thank you for saying something the both of you let me clarify since I did this really early in the morning.
I do not need help with anything FH related.
This is advertising, Zsofika's Photography to where you are able to send in pictures your character, friends ect.
I do apologize for the confusion. I cannot attend FH, as often anymore for very specific and personal reasons. So I am asking players who want to have their pictures edited and posted on FH forums to send them to me. Or if they do not understand how, They can go to my website;
http://zsofikasphotography.webs.com/

Fill out a forum, and I can come to them. Other then that I am not really on FH anymore. If they have the pictures already they can e-mail it to me which is stated in the topic.
Signature by Me

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 12:57:09 am »
Seeing as though this revolves primarily around Feralheart screenshots, this post needs to be in our Screenshots board.

Please ensure you double check where you are posting. This may be an advertising board, but it is for Roleplaying.