Author Topic: Need assistance.  (Read 4236 times)

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Need assistance.
« on: January 20, 2013, 11:00:06 pm »
Hello, I joined FH yesterday but as it comes to, I tried to get ingame but since I cannot mention what it is, just know it's a certain 'difficulty' that doesn't make sense. Anyway, I contacted 3 mods and haven't had one reply. I have waited and still nothing so I am posting this thread in hope a mod or an admin can contact me to fix this certain difficulty. Thanks in advance.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Need assistance.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 11:13:27 pm »
I imagine that mods get a lot of messages in a day, regarding reports and other problems, and they can't reply to every single one of them - it'll take all day. But I'm sure they'll have read it, and perhaps if they see fit they'll send a reply.
A good thing to remember is that these people are busy, in and out of the community, and have a lot of their plates.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 11:22:22 pm »
Can you be a bit more specific about what your issue is here?

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 11:25:42 pm »
Well I don't really want to break the rules but basically I try to log in and it claims that I've been banned for 10 months, 11 days etc. I have never played this game before, so not sure why it's declaring this fact.

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 02:08:16 am »
Apparently the PMs I sent aren't in my outbox, so perhaps the messages never reached the mods. If a staff member who can fix this can PM me, that would be great. Thanks.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 02:22:09 am »
Try sending me a message right now Nazerine and I'll let you know if it goes through. You usually have to check the option under your message if you want your sent mail to appear in your outbox. If anything Delay has already seen this topic so I'm sure you'll get the help you need once one of the mods/admins have the time to tend to you.

Update:
Alright just got your message so things seem to be working fine there :). If anything make sure that you sent the message to an actual member of the forum staff. Here's a link to all of them just in case:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
I would suggest sending the message of your problem to Delay if you haven't already since she is the one who already saw this and if you don't get a reply by today just give it a little time because it's still the weekend and some of the staff are probably very busy. You don't want to drive them crazy with messages.

By the way if you want a copy of the messages you send out in your outbox just check the box in the screenshot below next time you message someone:

Hope that helps. For now just be patient & goodluck.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 02:39:48 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 11:16:13 pm »
Bumping this because the issue still hasn't been fixed. Hoping someone will see it. Thanks for helping me LordSuragaha, at least I can keep track of my PM's now.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 11:19:35 pm »
You're welcome :3

Offline Freyashade

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 09:51:24 am »
Bump. Still need help.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 09:58:22 am »
Well there was a glitch a while back where a lot of accounts were banned for no reason, this could be a factor depending on what computer you have, so what type of computer do you use? But in this case you were probably banned for a reason, mods do not ban for no reason. So please try and contact the mods once again to get this settled.