Author Topic: ''Unborn'' cubs/pups. What's your experience with them?  (Read 4439 times)

Offline tygrysek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ? my happy little pill, take me away ?
    • View Profile
''Unborn'' cubs/pups. What's your experience with them?
« on: January 28, 2013, 10:23:38 pm »

*I don't know if there was a thread like this made before but, yeah
*Please note; I don't have anything against ''unborn'' cubs/pups in-game

--

That awkward moment when you're chilling with your friends, roleplaying or just stalking people in f3 mode...when suddenly, a wild unborn cub/pup appears! Your chat is being filled with ''adopt me plzz'' or with movies like ''unborn cub needing a mommeh, pls adopt'' . ( Not saying that all unborn cubs/pups are like this but, that's what I see whenever there's one around D: )
So, here's my experience with an ''unborn'' pup. It happened yesterday in Ficho. Also, I don't quite remember all of it, sorry ~

Unborn ; adopt me please unborn cub needing a mom (multiple times)
Me ; -Le pokes unborn cub - Olololol
Unborn ; Adopt me please unborn cub needing a mom
Me ; - Goes sit down somewhere else -
Some canine ; An egg. I shall sit on it. (Or something like that)
Unborn ; im not an egg!!!
Me ; Oh my God, it spoke.
Some canine ; I think it's hatching :D
Me; Lol
Unborn ; SC can you be my mom
Some other canine ; SC's a male!
Me ; Oh my God, it spoke again omo
And then the ''unborn'' ran down the waterfall

Note; I wasn't trying to be mean to it, I just like annoying people owo

Now, you can share your experience(s) : D ~ !

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
Re: ''Unborn'' cubs/pups. What's your experience with them?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 10:36:02 pm »
Hahahaha xD I have a hard time saying no myself and normally just adopt them... :3 However, I act like the most terrible mother ever. For ex. Ignoring them, running off and leaving them, "Forgetting" To feed and take care of them... Eventually they get tired of it and go away xD

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 10:53:03 pm »
Hmm... This really never happens to me much. And if an "unborn" ever does ask me to be their mother, I politely refuse.
Inactive

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 11:20:18 pm »
Oh dear Lord Suragaha has stumbled on quite a number of lost and unborn fetuses and pups/cubs wandering the maps. The thing is Lord Sura is not one much for pups & cubs Dx but since he has a soft heart he gives into caring for them.

One time I was RPing as Sura and he was rolling around in the grass enjoying some shore leave with his human when suddenly he heard the grass shutter and a small whimper not to far away. Curious he walked to it and inspected the grass patch....Then a wild pup appeared Dx it spammed me to death "ADOPT MEH PWEASE!!!!!!!!" "BE MY MOMMY!!!!" & -sucks wolfs teats-. I stared at the pup and explained how first off Sura is male (so idk what teats it was sucking O_o) and that I couldn't adopt it because I was in the middle of an RP. The wolf pup stayed in the grass crying as my friends and I resumed our RP. When the pup noticed we weren't interested in adopting it it started being dramatic and yelping in the grass that it was being attacked by a bear. My friends and I were in a very serious RP and there really was no room for this wolf pup but after a while we ended up feeling sad for the pup and worked it into our RP.

While that was a nice experience though I've had bad ones too...example one time I was in Ficho again as Lord Suragaha when this little fight pup walked up to me and demanded that I adopt him. I really wasn't in the mood to RP so I told it and then I pointed it off to the Bonfire Adoption center. The pup proceeded to demand that I adopt it because it was too good for the adoption center. When I denied it a second time it power play killed me something like so:
Pup: Muscles bulge out the pups body splitting the skin and fur falls out. Jumps into the air and kicks the wolf in the chest instantly busting his ribs until they pop out his body and organs spill out. Tears off head and eats it's body

....... >.>?

Then there are those plain weird ones example:
A human fetus was laying in the grass just a few yards out from the Ficho Tunnel at the N/Z. It was crying and needing a parent so Wolffox goes over and kicks it. The fetus baby thing then suddenly transforms into a human dragon fetus baby thing and starts farting bombs and spitting up fire. It just kept getting weirder from there lol....
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:23:31 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 11:23:22 pm »
I have had a good experience with them...

I was a newbie, of course, I was playing as a shedog named Aleu. The first puppy I got was an orphan, and then the other one was an unborn puppy. And, I had a good family too.

Not all of them cause drama, y'know. But, some are just stupid attention getters, that have nothing better to do then just to troll.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 12:02:40 am »
I've not really had great experiences myself with pups (the only one I've ever cared for became an adult within hours and tried to mate with its adopted father- my character!), but it looks an interesting branch of roleplay. I've tentatively made a pup myself to poke around for parents. :D

Otherwise, the only other occassion I can recall is when a close friend and I were roleplaying on a public map out of boredom, and a fetus tried to interact with us. It was odd. And a little frightening.

Offline DejiruM0n-D

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I'm a forgetful person0-0...I guess.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 01:00:40 am »
Well,I don't have any experience with unborn pups/cubs.I did saw them anyway.
You can see me mostly on Bonfire IslandC:

-I am not good at English,it's not my first language-

Offline Demonology

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 08:28:11 pm »
I've been asked to adopt so many times :P but I (in a nice way) decline, once though I was followed all around the plains as they said "ADOPT ME I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T!" I asked him to stop but he kept going eventually I just logged off   :-\

You saw nothing.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 08:36:54 pm »
There once was a time where I was followed all the way to Atlantis by one of those things. OnO And then it got mad at me and start running around, until it reached two people that were just sitting chatting, and said I left it to drown there. *Facepalm* I was actually trying to play tag with it, not in character at all. :I And then it just went crazy like that. It was like; "Nothing to do here. *Scuttles away*"

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 03:40:59 pm »
I was chilling in Bonfire Island as I once used to. Suddenly I hat to go afk and left Rengra in a laying position, at the entrance of the cave (Huuuge mistake. Never go afk in Bonfire. I swear.). When I came back, I saw a male lion and a cub laying next to me. I think they RPed too e.e. I let them have their share of cuddles, and when the male lion got up, I left to sleep in another place. I made the mistake of accepting the cub's Friend Request, since I used to accept all the random friend requests. He followed me and sat down, and wherever I went, he followed. At one point, he logged off and came back with the name "rengra pup ub". I freaked out, deleted him from my Friend List and logged off. I have never visited Bonfire as Rengra ever again.