Author Topic: im out  (Read 7297 times)

CloudFish

Re: im out
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 11:16:22 pm »
im sitting here trying to think of how to explain this, because have anyone asked, i'd just shrugged it off. there are a few reasons im quitting.

like you said, the rp group is a major thing that i have put a years worth of efforts into, and ive dragged in friends and the like, and just put so much into it. however recently ive found myself tired of roleplaying, i only do it for those who ask me, and even then its forced and i just dont enjoy it.

if i were to just stay on fh and crap around like some users do, chatting in fluorite, i'd be fine with staying. but id have to quit my roleplay. and i can't do that. i can't quit and then sit around with the thought of what i could have done or should have done to keep it up. the only thing i can possibly compare it to is if kov popped back in and instead of working on the game, he just wanted to play it as was. not to put any effort or care into it.

i feel thats what a lot of users would expect. but i cant do that. i cant just quit and -Removed by moderator- around. so if im dropping one thing, im dropping it all. im not going to get any enjoyment out of failure.

while it would seem stupid to some, besides my job and my home, it was something i could call mine. and i just dont feel right abandoning it to walk around while i could still be pushing through.

second: i despise this and what its become lol. i cringe when i see the word floof and sometimes i just want to flip a table with some of the things. so getting away from what this is- is an upside. there isnt much i feel i can say ill miss about this place besides a few people.

lastly i was asked to. and even though my sheer willpower and obligation would have kept me here as long as i was needed to be and wanted to be, i wouldnt have enjoyed it in fullness. the pro's outweighed the cons and thats why ive been here. however i was pushed out of this, and really though, im grateful, because without her helping me out i would have chickend out on this as soon as thierro posted.

and really by leaving, i dislike myself even more simply because i feel like im running off- when in truth that is what i am doing. and so i apologize.

so thats why im not staying, and thats really the best explanation i can give.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 05:08:18 am by Morgra »

JackobLoveu

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 11:22:59 pm »
D'Aww. Sorry to see u go CloudFish! I'm going to miss you! Thank you for being a supporting member and funny member c: Bye c:

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 11:45:18 pm »
Cloudfish...Wow. This IS really surprising. For the time I have seen/known you on the forums...you have been active and willing to lend a hand...
There will be a lot of people who miss you. Good luck with everything? ;a;

art by dearhunters on da

CloudFish

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 04:18:26 am »
Thanks Thrillex, Sly, you two take care.

Thierry

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2013, 05:03:27 pm »
You need a rest from FH, to disapear a little is definitive.
But to delete your account is a bit extreme as lord said, i cannot understand that.

CloudFish

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 08:00:02 pm »
its as simple as to want to be done with it completely

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 07:24:15 pm »
..im gonna miss you, i dont even know you but i read your posts, your funny and semmingly careing....I respect your wish to leave but wish you where not.
*goes to corner to cry for no reason atall but thats shes sad*

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 09:01:19 pm »
Oh my gosh. Wow. Cloud is leaving? Forever?

Well...

I guess there's nothing I could do :/

But perhaps you don't wanna delete your account? FH might improve...

But whatever.

Bye. We'll miss you, Cloud, a lot! We'll miss your helpfullness, your art, your personality, and your lion, Cloud. ;3

Bye :)

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 07:02:01 pm »
H-hes gone......

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend