Author Topic: Craziest thing ever experienced?  (Read 2940 times)

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
Craziest thing ever experienced?
« on: February 28, 2013, 12:56:27 am »
Ok, so today I decided on logging into my alternative account and use StarktheNarken character. Yup. Got bored on the drops that lurk on the South Pole map. Went in The Lonely Cave map and though, "Hm. I wonder what shenanigans going on in Lagfire?" So I made my way there and only for a few seconds I got a glimpse of the hysteria of the flooded map before it crashed. I blinked at my screen, sent an error report  (Windows 7 does that) and went to post here.

Anyone had a similar experience that made you go, "WTF?" Something outrageous and unreal? Share it here.
(If similar topic was already made, I'm sorry. XP)

Ayyy~

Offline 580star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Craziest thing ever experienced?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 02:34:15 am »
Ahaha, My craziest experience is the Whole screen glitching out and Turning Pink. xD

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 03:56:45 am »
Well, sometimes I get caught underground in Ficho, why I don't know. Then I have to reset my character. :/

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 04:33:59 pm »
Ahaha, My craziest experience is the Whole screen glitching out and Turning Pink. xD

Oh wow. I would hate that! XD Well, at least you reset your character right?

Quote from: FieldsForever link=topic=33062. msg448204#msg448204 date=1362023805
Well, sometimes I get caught underground in Ficho, why I don't know. Then I have to reset my character. :/

Underground?! These glitches are such derps. At least you reseted...which is good.

Speaking of which, I went to Bonfire yesterday and found one of those "Mate Centers". So when I was thinking of walking over there with my "Narkeen" character, a "Fight Center" spawned beside it. They announced it in general that it's being held NEXT to the "Mate Center". After a few floods of post, I made my own announcement.

Narkeen: OH A FIGHT CENTER NEXT TO THE MATE CENTER! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!

I "padded" over between the two and watched the hilarity ensue. Watching a few posts, obviously power players were attracted to the area, I was giggling away.

Narkeen: I'M SURROUNDED BY BLACK GODS! (No, really...they were canines that have black pelts and some neon colors splashed in). *lol*

Ayyy~

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 06:11:22 am »
@Carmen Yeah, mate centers are pretty bogus anyways. I tend to stay away from them but I do like to gravitate towards fight centers or fight rings, whatever.
I somehow usually get pulled in and have my character beat up which is always fun. :D
(The way I act in game I would beat my character up too, lol)

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 12:21:05 pm »
Hmmm... I was rp-ing on my fox in bonfire.. And all of a sudden, the night sky turned to day (without a sunrise o_o) And then I was at the corner of the map in a flash and I had to swim all the way back to the island o_o

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 09:56:23 pm »
Hmmm... I was rp-ing on my fox in bonfire.. And all of a sudden, the night sky turned to day (without a sunrise o_o) And then I was at the corner of the map in a flash and I had to swim all the way back to the island o_o

You mean without a transition? Hm. That is weird. Is it possible you have some sort of animation delay or something? Having the game up for long periods of time could contribute to some lag.

@Carmen Yeah, mate centers are pretty bogus anyways. I tend to stay away from them but I do like to gravitate towards fight centers or fight rings, whatever.
I somehow usually get pulled in and have my character beat up which is always fun. :D
(The way I act in game I would beat my character up too, lol)

Nah, I visit the "centers" "faur-deh-lulz". -but I am slightly thrown-aback whenever I see a good 3/4 sentenced paragraph with the other user responding in a similar manner. It's not completely horrible, it's their methods and how they run it is the problem.

Ayyy~