Author Topic: Celtic Serenity  (Read 2216 times)

Offline frogger123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • Pickles are amazing
    • View Profile
Celtic Serenity
« on: March 15, 2013, 08:31:54 am »
This is the new species I have come up with called:

Celtic Cuetlachtli Also known as Celtic Wolven. (Originating from the language of native american indian tribe  Nahuatl)

Appearance:  

Male: Slightly larger than the average male wolf, you will find them with celtic markings and swirl face markings, coming in a burnt orange, light/dark brown, gray, black, or red. With varying underbelly colors, eye color for the male is usually anywhere from a light yellow to a hazel green.On a very rare occasion will you find a Celtic Cuetlachli with DiamondBack markings but is possible. Their markings are not limited to a certain color. thick tails or sickled at times.

Female: Slightly smaller than a male, mostly given Swirl face markings and  as well as body, or can have butterfly markings. At a very rare occasion can the female have a light blue pelt but otherwise the occuring colors are tan, light/dark brown, light/dark gray, black, or an extremely light pink. Eye color is the same as the males, and their markings also vary in coloration. Tails are mostly thin and sickled but depending on the females "fluff" can have a thick tail.

Personality: This breed can vary in personality but most like to be very sociable, therefore they like to live in large groups or groups they can keep close with. This is a breed that loves the water, they love too swim and play in the water no matter what the weather they're glad too take a swim ! Speaking of things these animals love too do they're smarter than any average canine and can think and act fast when needed too. Even though their larger than normal wolves they still have prior enemies and such that will make them use fight or flight.

Enemies: Bears, Most bigger cats, their immune system doesn't recognise snake venom therefore snakes are their worst enemy.

Culture: These animals are also big fans of birds, Birds are royal to them, for a matter a fact when you attack and sucessfully kill a bird you take one of it's flight feahters and it is given too you as a ticket into the heavens, so you will catch many of these wolves that are older than a year with feathers behind their ear, or in the tip of their tail. These animals are also big on fishing because of their love for water, and Waterfowl as well. Being as quick at swimmingas these guys are they are more limber than most wolves but have a thick coat because of living in mountains and colder climates. They do shed for the hotter climates in FeralHeart as well.
[/font]
Rarities: (Rare findings in these wolves)
  • These wolves can be found with cat tails
  • Can be rarely found with white coats
  • Can be rarely found with blue or light purple eyes
  • Males can be rarely found with female markings or vise versa

*~PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS BREED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION~*    (No i'm not going to come up to you if you have celtic, butterfly, swirl markings and say your stealing my breed, but if your bio says this breed specificly i'm going to ask some questions) and if you want to make a pack with this breed ? No problem I have four open slots under Celtic Serenity if you ask
[/color]

1. Celtic Serenity

A star has five points, therefore these are TheUnityOfStars (Or T.U.O.S)

(EXAMPLES IN THIS LINK: http://clubfunforever.deviantart.com/gallery/41035695)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:27:15 am by Talenthewolf »
PICKLES:

Know to be sour, and loved by many <3