Poll

Do you think it's unfair, how their running their registrations?

Yes
16 (21.3%)
No
12 (16%)
Don't Care
4 (5.3%)
Maybe
11 (14.7%)
Best for the game/server
32 (42.7%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Registration  (Read 10711 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Registration
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2013, 02:03:50 pm »
I was really lucky when I registrated, I only had to wait 3 days. But the reason they do the registration like this is because it helps the game sever and decreases the amount of people joining each month. When the registration opens, it stays open for 2-3 hours which means I just had to keep checking the registration each hour.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2013, 11:38:17 pm »
I don't know if it's just me, but I think the game has less players now. Maybe the shine has worn off for some people. Hardly any of my friends are active now and I haven't had a bad token in months. Either I'm just lucky and unpopular or less people want to play now.

Maybe if this continues they can open registration more often. Right now there are 698 people on, last year at this time there would normally be over 800.

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2013, 11:43:04 pm »
Before they closed it to open at random times the game crashed and was over full. Everyone had to fight bad tokens just to get into the plains. I think this helped alt but I dont think its pretty rare to see it ever open.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2013, 12:10:54 am »
THey open up at random times so they dont have those people who only use there acount once then forget about it and
Please look at the date in which this threat was started before postting...I think they Moderators are telling people not to post on old threads
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline SassySeconds

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ~SWEETNESS!~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2013, 08:59:56 pm »
THey open up at random times so they dont have those people who only use there acount once then forget about it and
Please look at the date in which this threat was started before postting...I think they Moderators are telling people not to post on old threads
Oh I didn't know that, why don't they want you posting on old threads...? :o

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2013, 09:14:15 pm »
Technically, it's not really a old thread..It was created by Sweetness. So meaning that, the owner can replied any time, well unless it's over two years or no longer on FH., but yeah...But I don't think its a old thread. Besides, this thread is kinda active.

Oh I didn't know that, why don't they want you posting on old threads...? :o
The mods don't want us users to post in old threads because it would be a spam, and the user that created the thread, probably not on FH no more. So the mods would lock it since it's were bumping an thread, which isn't necessary for the users to post..
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 09:26:57 pm by Thrillex »

Offline wolveseatpie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Na na na na
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2013, 10:34:09 pm »
I had to wait 3 months to register Matryoshka-luver had to wait a year if they are going to do this they should at least open it three days each month. Or every two months
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 10:35:47 pm by Katche »
The future is bullet proof the aftermath is secondary its time to do it now and do it loud!

Offline SassySeconds

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ~SWEETNESS!~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2013, 04:20:08 pm »
I had to wait 3 months to register Matryoshka-luver had to wait a year if they are going to do this they should at least open it three days each month. Or every two months

I'm not sure they could do that though since even they don't know when it opens.
I don't know a lot about the whole thing, but I don't think they have control over that, like how many times it opens in a week,month, etc.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2013, 04:28:50 pm »

I'm not sure they could do that though since even they don't know when it opens.
I don't know a lot about the whole thing, but I don't think they have control over that, like how many times it opens in a week,month, etc.

Arr, I'm not sure why anyone would have to wait an entire month (or more) to register one account, when the fact of the matter is that registration actually opens daily, for about an hour at a time whenever it does open. It's set to open at very random times, but believe me, it does open up for us.
I do think having it open for days at a time during a month would be a bit inefficient, though, since then we literally would have people waiting months to make an account, which wouldn't be very fair in my eyes.

It just sounds to me like those who are looking to register an account just need to be a little more vigilant, it seems. Checking into the forum every hour or two (just when they can) would pay off within a few of days at the most, if they were really seeking to register a new account.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline MistyFeather4

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Some devils are more merciful than angles.
    • View Profile
    • My dA
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2013, 05:49:11 pm »
I personally thought it was a good idea. I mean- look how easy and calm everything is now. :3

Icon Art (c): Me