Author Topic: "Beautiful" Characters: Everyone Has Different Tastes  (Read 21247 times)

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
Re: "Beautiful" Characters: Everyone Has Different Tastes
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 07:33:13 pm »
I find Kopper to be absolutely stunning. :o
Other than that, I really agree with this topic. In the end, no one can say what's beautiful and what's not. And like what Pentatonix said, everyone makes their characters from their heart. The friends I have where I've seen a lot of their characters, all have a similar style with how they make the shape of their character look. The same goes for me, the muzzle and head, etc, all look the same without me even trying. The only difference is the color, height, markings, and other features.

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 04:04:37 pm »
Well, I'm no expert but what is beauty? Is it from the looks? Is it because you attract men from your looks? No! Beauty comes from the heart. Thats where the beauty is in everyone. You may try to be attractive so guys will like you for your appearance but, They really want you to be you so they can find out what you like and other things. Now, Calling someone ugly is stupid. Because if your the one boasting about how apparently beautiful you are you are ugly. Ugly in the heart and others get crushed and put down by these sorts of comments these people give. It's called bulling, over FH? Really lady's? Go take it somewhere else, Actualy just keep your thoughts  to yourself.

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes.

I'm on a iPod at the moment an there is this black line in the way >.<

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 04:30:57 pm »

Mintie has a very good point, her post seems one of the most well-done types i have seen.
very nice job, and i agree with you. Beauty is not outside but inside.

I personaly dont care what others think of me, they can go dump there emotion turned mean load on someone else because
I, Just. Don't. Care.

._.

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 04:33:32 pm »

Mintie has a very good point, her post seems one of the most well-done types i have seen.
very nice job, and i agree with you. Beauty is not outside but inside.

I personaly dont care what others think of me, they can go dump there emotion turned mean load on someone else because
I, Just. Don't. Care.

._.

I agree with you about my post. For the time I am up at now and I have school tomorrow. I think I am doing pretty well. No bragging just saying cause its about 3:00 here 

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2013, 04:38:41 pm »
wow, im at school, so when i write on this topic i side glanc at those girl who think they are all that and i think they personaly hate me...idk why  tho ._.
Anyway. Another thing i dont get is why people even bother to rant on someone elses look in game, i mean to you there pelt could awefull and ur the best ever and they could see it the other way.I think many fights could be avouded if people just kept ruse comments to themselves and all the so called 'beauty' centers was wiped out ._.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 04:46:12 pm »
Yeah some times I end up geting i look way to orange to be a jaguar and that im "unrealistic" calling Feareh sometimes ugly and or Baku ugly or scary looking. I take pride in my characters and as a wise man one said

"Beauty is in the eyes on the beholder"

Feareh/Lord

Baku DTEC

(no other good pictures of him so this is what ya'll get)

Anyways both of these characters i do take much pride in and i fond beauty in them in very different ways. Perhaps not a natural look as some want to view animals, but i take pride in my skull face and my very very orange pelt for Feareh. The top one shows me and Lord and how sexy we look C: we may get criticized for the way we look, but as long as we love our appearance then it dosnt matter.

Things like this is ways to bring down self confidence and is a way to make people feel like that are way to different to fit in just cause they find a different view of beauty.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 04:48:16 pm »
Hmmh Same with being popular. What really is being popular? Being the center of attention and the one that everyone apparently loves? Pffft Hellll no * Snaps fingers* Being the so called populars are well being something  I cant say lets just roll with Bossy. They Bullie kids and think its fun to do.
It's stupid really, I meen Red and Crin and Wolffox and ect. Are popular for the good side because they help everyone and everyone wants them to be there friends (Exsept Trolls) But you get my point.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 04:59:35 pm »
Being popular for something that u say is 'Talent=When you mess up urs laughed at and cast out.
Being popular for something goood you do for others ect=When you mess up there are a few laughs and you move on
._.

Being invisble= when you mess up noone notices or cares exept what few friends you have.

Thats me ._.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2013, 10:38:11 pm »
Inactive

Offline MadMoai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2013, 01:59:15 am »
Yes, the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is definitely true. I haven't experienced much of this on FeralHeart, since I haven't really wandered around enough to get comments on my appearance or to get a good look at anybody else's character. I can support with evidence from non-FH characters, though. The ones I think are beautiful are almost always called ugly by other people. Eh, it's not all that specific, but it does happen.

This is why I usually reserve my use of the terms "beautiful" and "ugly" because there's almost always someone out there who is going to think one when you think the other.