Author Topic: "Beautiful" Characters: Everyone Has Different Tastes  (Read 21245 times)

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: "Beautiful" Characters: Everyone Has Different Tastes
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2013, 01:53:36 pm »

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2013, 02:22:13 pm »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2013, 03:29:45 pm »
I agree with you on this, Alizarin. It doesn't matter about ones looks, it's all about originality. Just because one may have put 'Pretty' in their name doesn't make them pretty, it just makes them competitive. If your not beautiful inside it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside. True beauty is held within the heart and soul. Once released and known to another you might be the most beautiful person they've laid eyes on. When I mentioned before about originality, I think it's totally true. Everyone is different and that doesn't matter. It just makes them original. Everyone has their own taste and style in different things and I fully support that - it makes someone their own person. It's ok to not be pretty because that's just who they are.The other day I came across someone with 'Hot' in their name whilst I was touring Bonfire and they started arguing with other members in that server. It went something like this:

Hot Girl: 'I'm hotter and prettier than u. No 1 likes u.'
Catrin Wolf: 'I don't care. I have prettier patterns than you.'
Hot Girl: 'I have prettier eyes than u, it makes me hotter and obviously the prettiest.'
Catrin Wolf: 'I'm pink, so I'm pretty.'

And so on.. That went on for about 5-10 minutes until they realized they were fighting over something pretty stupid. But that's not my exact point. Not everyone in the world is beautiful, it's just who they are. Original beauty is all about your inner self and your positive outlook. It is also an inner beauty that depends on the qualities you possessed and how one presents ones self in a positive manner. And these qualities can only be acquire when you used your brain in a positive attitude. I used to make the most ugliest of characters, but that's what I liked. I was always happy with my characters no matter what they looked like, because I knew they were mine and original. I just opened up my inner self and expressed it through character.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2013, 08:28:26 pm »
I think both Feareh and Ramine are beautiful characters. I consider myself open-minded to how people look, and I honestly don't care if the character is realistic or not.
What this all boils down to is that if you think something is beautiful, it is. If you don't think it's beautiful it isn't. It is all opinion and no one can judge.

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2013, 04:25:56 am »
Yes, I have posted many times on this. But I think my chara is beautiful. She has gotten many put downs, Been power played and apparently Killed a few times by WC but. Meh, People say I coppyed my best buddy Ace~ but that is incorrect. My charas name is Minteh, She is a nice green and grey. The grey comes from myself, I love dark colours and heavy mettal music. When I rock up at school I get put downs because I wear makeup the way I like it and the way I want it to be. I got comments like this.' Oh my god shes Emo' 'Eww, go back in your dungon you monster' ect. Yes, I have been bullied since I started kindagarden -Glares at Ace for pushing me off the slid- xD The green comes from my color of my eyes, They change color, Yes I said change color, they start off blue then change to this bluey-green and back again.

To me she is beautiful and I love her with all my heart and I picture her as me if I was to become her. :D Now what I say in my mind is that I have to learn to love myself and not hate myself <3 Live life the way I want it and not the way other people want it :D

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2013, 10:34:17 am »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2013, 12:06:48 pm »

Minteh is very beautiful indeed.

Why thank you Flob <3 Your chara(s) must be verry smexy aswell :3

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2013, 02:15:31 pm »
Yes, I have posted many times on this. But I think my chara is beautiful. She has gotten many put downs, Been power played and apparently Killed a few times by WC but. Meh, People say I coppyed my best buddy Ace~ but that is incorrect. My charas name is Minteh, She is a nice green and grey. The grey comes from myself, I love dark colours and heavy mettal music. When I rock up at school I get put downs because I wear makeup the way I like it and the way I want it to be. I got comments like this.' Oh my god shes Emo' 'Eww, go back in your dungon you monster' ect. Yes, I have been bullied since I started kindagarden -Glares at Ace for pushing me off the slid- xD The green comes from my color of my eyes, They change color, Yes I said change color, they start off blue then change to this bluey-green and back again.
Ok thats scary, im suu much like mintie.
_Loves dark colors [why Mossstar is mainly black and grey
_Eyes change from blieish to a greenish blue [why i made mossstars teal
_Wears dark makeup/clothing, and im sometimes called emo
......Sisters unite!

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 03:33:21 pm »
:D Thats kinda creepy though ..... Oh well, Everyone has there own likes and disslikes. We have to live with the creepyness and stuffs and move on with it. .3.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 04:17:34 pm »
Like only a half hour ago, I went on my character Poseidon, a blue creature-god. (I don't believe in gods in real life though .-.) I then saw a friend (we are in a group) invited her BFF into the sea animal group. She told me to come to Flourite, so I did, and came to them. :3

Then this happened.
Poseidon - Me
Car - person that makes me... uncomfortable.
clow - My friend, not in real life. Note, names are sort of made up except mine.

Poseidon: Come here my little fishies :D *huggles*
Car: Get away we're not your se* slaves o.o
Poseidon: Um... o.o

Then some talking and sturf, also, another note, I didn't actually quote them correct, and I'm censoring some stuff.
Poseidon: what does stfu mean? o.o (she said it)
Car: *says meaning WITHOUT censoring*
clow: Um... Car, can you please censor your F words? (I kinda said this too, can't quote exactly though)

Then all this random sturf happened. That's when the judging kinda started, really. She even called me a blue rabbit with wings. 0_0 she also called me huge.
I mean... is this off-topic? eh, I'll see. And tell the truth, thanks to the forum, I wasn't offended much.
But unrealistic doesn't matter. I mean, a blue lion, not neon blue or dark blue. As everyone said, I have my own tastes of style too. .-.

I mean, would this character be ugly just because he's unrealistic? .-.

No, I don't think. Everyone has different tastes, I see. We were born used to something else, or with creativity. Or both. An image came in my mind, and that's how I made my character.
But what's strange, is the fact that my character has been called 'nice' just yesterday, and then today, called a blue giant blue rabbit. .-.
If I had a chance, truly, I would've reported this person. But this all happened kinda fast o.o
Honestly, I changed over these years in my likes of looks. But I didn't judge anyone, as I remember, for their beauty.
I honestly hate it when people judge beauty, kinda. Glad I wasn't too offended by Car. o.o
Sorry if this is a bit off-topic.