Author Topic: "Beautiful" Characters: Everyone Has Different Tastes  (Read 21249 times)

Offline llJinxxyll

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |||Jinxxy|||
    • View Profile
Re: "Beautiful" Characters: Everyone Has Different Tastes
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2013, 04:36:16 am »

This is Jinxx.
To me, I sketched her like this so she is beautiful to me.
And this is supposed to resemble what I would look like irl.

?Jinxxy?
�True Wiccan
�Oreo Eater
�T.A.N.W.E.R.D.O.
Cute Avatar by Rusty! Thanks hun<333

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: "Beautiful" Characters: Everyone Has Different Tastes
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2013, 11:35:42 am »
I think all that really matters is if the person who created that character is satisfied with the way that they look.
I don't judge people on how they look. I try to see who the person behind the screen is. Most people think that neons are obnoxious and crazy and realistic characters aren't. It's not true.
I tried to RP with this group of realistic wolves and they all said how if I was realistic I wouldn't have Celtic markings. And my character wasn't non realistic either I was a black wolf with dark grey Celtic markings and lighter under fur. Not only did they hate that they also hated my teal eyes and ear feather. After they pointed out that I just left the RP. My character, Breeze, is below...

I found my character pretty. I like wolves or lions with colors that don't cancel each other off. I like nice, subtle colors that go well together.

If everyone got a dollar for every time their character was bashed because of their fur color, those people would soon be rich....

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.