Author Topic: Monster within my Soul PROLOUGE  (Read 1144 times)

Offline V.BigBunny

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Monster within my Soul PROLOUGE
« on: February 15, 2013, 10:38:34 pm »
Darkness swept across open moorland, dead and black trees where silhouetted against the rising moon which sent out a sudden brilliant light. A painful howl was heard and then silence, the outline of a canid creature made it's way towards the howl. The figure had now begun to take the shape of a wolf, it's bluish-grey pelt shone silver in the moonlight. Another wolf yellow like the sun trotted up to the shining figure. "Tayio, how is Sutuc?" the grey pelted wolf asked the yellow one worridly,
"She could be doing better... but she's on her way to recovery," Tayio murmured "Nuci you worry to much, Vensn and I are skilled medicine wolves, I saved your father from a fatal wound from those humans remember?" she continued with a drifting voice, as if she were drifting into memories.
"I know, I know... anyway, have you any idea on what did that to her?"
"I believe it is none other than Ida herself, she is the one who attacked your mate."

CHEESEY I know but you know what can I do? I'm as bored as hell.

Offline demonicplague2

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Monster within my Soul PROLOUGE
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 02:58:16 am »
i think it was pretty detailed, maybe a little confusing for younger children who haven't learned to do that or read that but its pretty good! :D