Author Topic: Please help! ;-;  (Read 1126 times)

Offline greystripe1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Please help! ;-;
« on: April 27, 2013, 07:06:44 pm »
Okay, so at least once a month feral heart will act crazy then end up crashing, I have to redownload EVERYTHING and redo ALL of my maps, especially the ones I work hard on for requests and such. ;-; Does anyone know how I can prevent this from happening once a month? It really bothers me, sometimes it does this when I download something, other times it's just like, "NOPE you are not allowed to play this anymore!" This time I tried to export a map twice it didn't work, then it was like, "NOPE, not allowed back onto feralheart! >:D" Please does anyone know how to prevent this from happening? If you do thank you so much. ;-;
Don't expect
Anything Original
From an echo.

BouncyLion101

Re: Please help! ;-;
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 08:09:29 pm »
I suggest running Feral Heart on an administrator account on your computer.
Because I have the same problem with my computer and it just crashes games. -.-

You might also want to try running the game as an admin by right-clicking the Feral Heart icon and selecting Run as Administrator.

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 08:18:42 pm »
You should try what BouncyLion101 said.

This time I tried to export a map twice it didn't work, then it was like, "NOPE, not allowed back onto feralheart! >:D"
I don't know who much you know about the maps but did you remove the double particles and did you check for doubled files in sky and my_objects folder?
shhh noone knows me

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 09:27:50 pm »
So you do maps? Maybe one of the reasons why you are crashing is because you may have a double particle. You can tell if you have a double particle if you go to Local Disk (C:) >> Feral Heart >> Media >> Particles and then check for the double particle and delete the duplicate. Sometimes people crash and that's Totally normal if the server is full, or if we have a server restart. Again totally normal. If you have maps you don't want to lose, then before re downloading FH re-name your FH folder 'Feral Heart 2' and then re install FH. Then from 'Feral Heart 2', put your exports folder into the new Feral Heart folder and replace. Same with items.cfg & markings.cfg, they go straight into the Feral Heart folder. Things like Textures, Objects and the items folder go into Feral Heart >> Media. Just in case you don't want to lose any times and stoof. Also, try searching for duplicates in your sky folder too. That maybe another reason.

Well, I hoped I helped you in some way.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline greystripe1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 01:33:23 pm »
-facepalm- I should have checked what my replies were before re-downloading Feral Heart, and good idea BigBangTheory too. Same with BouncyLion101. :3 Thanks for the help!
Don't expect
Anything Original
From an echo.