Author Topic: Huh?!  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
Huh?!
« on: April 28, 2013, 02:21:11 am »
I was playing Feralheart, and it crashed, not it gives me a: "Feralheart.exe has stopped working" and crashes! What should I do? (I really don't wanna loose some of the items like maps, and items that I have on there, but if I make a whole new folder thing, I'll loose all my items and maps :( Please respond)
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Huh?!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 02:42:52 am »
Perhaps you red to change your Orge settings. Go into your Feral Heart folder and click on the "Orge cfg" file and change your Open rendering to Direct. Here's a video that shows you how it works
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RuvsHxCixck&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRuvsHxCixck
(If for some odd reason you can't see the vid, then go on Youtube and type in FeralHeart Ogre Fix)

If that doesn't work, then try to just re-download your game, when you do this make sure you put maps, markings, items, and presets in a safe spot so you won't lose them all.
-Good luck floof
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 02:45:31 am by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

BouncyLion101

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 04:25:04 am »
If it has continued showing that error message, I would do what Feareh has suggested above.
If the game works perfectly now, I wouldn't worry. It may have just been the server spazzing as it occasionally does.

But you may want to check your Feral Heart folders for anything with _0 or _1 at the end of them. Check the folders at Feral Heart>Media> the Particles folder, Sky folder, and the Objects folder.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 02:58:26 pm »
Ok, thanks so much for the tips! I'll be logging on soon and I will try what you said, and thank you again for the tips, hope to see you in-game!
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 03:02:22 pm »
Ok, thanks so much for the tips! I'll be logging on soon and I will try what you said, and thank you again for the tips, hope to see you in-game!
Your welcome floof cB and hope to see ya in game too
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358