Author Topic: Disney abit to scary...?  (Read 9891 times)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Disney abit to scary...?
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2013, 09:13:10 am »
I must agree with Poppy 100%. The Disney TV channel has fallen into the pits of vile.

It's just, Good God the sheer badness of the jokes!

Also, it's Lugai by the way, I just go as poppy to some other people. I prefer Lugai. :3

Oh, my apologies. I'll call you Lugai from now on then.~ Eh, I have an eight year old stepsister who is head over heels for the new Disney Channel. Makes my ears bleed for she watches it all the time. I miss the old Disney but I suppose there's nothing I, or we, can do about it. It's too sunken in the tar to be pulled out and I'm sure the people who run the channel are just struggling to think up of more crappy jokes to catch the attention of audiences across the globe.
Tis' just being my personal input that is.~
gone

Koolwolfe

Re: Disney abit to scary...?
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2013, 06:49:26 pm »
Disney is a bit scary now that I Uncovered The MAIN Code That Flashes Away In A Second "Stan Is Not What He Seems" It creeped me out and my BIG Sister had nightmares, I was worried too because whoever uncovered the code, and the back wards Theme Song might be cursed because the people on YouTube Have Not been posting videos ever since(They Are Possibly Dead.)