Author Topic: Post your most weirdest dreams & Embarassing moments.  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • My Avatar is My FeralHeart Character Shaden :3
    • View Profile
    • Canines
Post your most weirdest dreams & Embarassing moments.
« on: June 20, 2013, 04:04:58 am »
^What the title says. :3 Just share your most embarrassing moments and/or weirdest dreams!

Mine:

Once when i was asleep, I had this VERY Weird dream. If it were to have a name, It would be "The weird red earthquake". In the dream, I was playing pokemon platinum on my 3ds. All of a sudden EVERYTHING Turned red in color, And my father yelled "EARTHQUAKE!!!!!" Then there was a weird earthquake (In the dream, Not in real life). Then i woke up.

LOL It was so weird.

Post your embarrassing moment(s) And/or weirdest dreams now! :3

In the game, My username is Blackeme99.

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: Post your most weirdest dreams & Embarassing moments.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 06:57:33 am »
Lez see... Weirdest dream... Nahh. Embarassing moment...? Yar, happened at school. A guy was running in the hallway shouting "SQUEEEEEEEE!", slamming into me and bringing me down to the ground... Peoplez were staring at me moar than... him. Dem laughing faces... -slithers into shadows- So many staring peoplez... And that, floofz, is how I started saying "Dun look at me BI".
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:59:19 am by .exe »

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 09:07:48 am »
Er.. Whelp.. Here it goes.

I had this dream where I was way back in the 6th grade and I was dressed up like the pink Power Ranger. Well, to put it short, I would run around my school being the 'school superhero' and I would beat up all the bullies (or bad guys) with a tree branch. I have no idea where I got that branch, but I had it and I swung it with mighty force and justice.

Ehheh.. Then I woke up thinking, "What the floof?"
gone

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • My Avatar is My FeralHeart Character Shaden :3
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 02:11:39 am »
LOL Everyone's posts are so funny, Esepcially starrk's. xD

I think i might as well post another weird dream. xD

When i was like 6, I had this really weird dream one night. It's title would be "Barbie: A tooth fairy tale" xD. Anyways. Here's how it went. I went to school one day and while going into the school i saw barbie and she was a fairy. xD Suddenly we became friends and she turned me into a tooth fairy. She told me not to let anyone know about this, So she also gave me the power to hide my wings. xD LOL It gets even weirder... Then later, At play time, We met each other under a blue slide in the play ground so we could talk. But then one of the kids saw me and barbie under the slide, And suddenly everyone became a tooth fairy. So it was a world of fairies the end.

I woke up like "..........................." xD

In the game, My username is Blackeme99.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 02:26:39 am »
Ha, pretty odd dreams there. I might remember a few odd dreams...

I saw a spider in my bathroom. A HUUUUGGGEE spider. I had this when I was like 7 or 8. :P

I had this dream not too long ago, actually. This is all I remember. Title? "Flys Must Dies"
I was in my back yard. I have no idea what happened before this, but I saw this huge fly. It came closer with no emotion, every step making me even more scared of it. I wanted to kick it away, but when I saw it's muzzle I was really scared it might attack me. When it was very close, I then ran to the front and inside.
Quite an odd dream in my opinion. I don't remember my dreams very well though, so if I had a funny one I would tell ya about it. :P

Your's and Starrk's dreams were pretty weird though. lol.