Author Topic: ☨Together we stay strong☨ (Open and Accepting).  (Read 12055 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
☨Together we stay strong☨ (Open and Accepting).
« on: May 29, 2013, 11:59:16 pm »

Join us! Show them who we really are!

Many people see Pit bulls as being a dangerous breed that will harm all. Its not their choice if they're made to fight, its the owner who chooses their lives. If they could choose they wouldn't live like this, they would live to be fun loving pets that are allowed to roam free just like any other breed of dog!. Because of some people stupid decisions they've made this incredible breed on that will be feared and hated. Banned from most cities unless you have a license, took to shelters and maybe even destroyed. No one really knows the true heart of a Pit Bull until they take the time and patience to work out they are just as kind and loving than any other dog, cats and even humans. Why should the be judged because man has chose to fight them, even resulting some injuries on humans. But that was not their decision to make!.

Many Pit Bulls that have been abandoned, abused, took to shelters and made it to escape, or even escaped the cruel life of their homes have came together in a run down house and formed a group. They stay strong and try to show the humans they aren't all about fighting and attacking, they show the true side to the Pits that no one really sees. Some give them harsh looks and scream or run away even calling them cruel names. But why should they have the right to do this when the dogs done nothing to them? Well they don't! The dogs will work together and show that they are loving creatures. Their plans may succeed and they will live happy lived, but if they fail they'll need to find new ground and stay hidden.
The house the Pits are living in is quite large and has been standing unattended to in three years, no one tries to make something of it, its just stands in the city unwanted and unused. Now being took over by the Pit Bulls. The house looks like its falling apart but really from the inside it isn't, the house actually still has some furniture in that makes it more homely for the dogs and giving them a better place to live. Although its out in the open on an estate its never really monitored meaning the dogs may go in and out when ever they please but. They must be careful in case anyone does see them and decides to check it out.

Season: Summer☀.
Weather: Sunny, but there will be the odd shower of rain.
Time/Day: Monday-9:30 am⊗.

Plot:There isn't really a 'great' plot the this role-play really, as you read through you'll probably get most of the information on the role-play you'll need but anyway. Your a Pit Bull of any age, gender, cross, shape, and size, you may start off on the streets then join the group, already be in the group or born into the group. You live in the run down house and wonder out through the day to get food and water, returning to the house but keeping your sheltered place a secret so no one intrudes.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:36:04 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: ?Together we stay strong? (Open and Accepting).
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 12:32:30 am »

Rules

Ok so as we know nearly every role-play has rules, but as i also know many people get bored of reading rules (well i do anyway) so i'll try not to make to many for ya'll so here we go:
- Please be realistic, the role-play will begin to get boring and pointless if everyone begins to be unrealistic.
- No god modding, power playing or auto hitting, this does get annoying for many so will not bw tolerated.
- Please keep cussing/swearing at a minimum and don't abuse the fact i am letting you use it, younger role-players may be in the role-play so keep it at a low.
- Yes mating/breeding will be allowed its a dog role-play for heavens sake, if you get atleast 5/10 strays together they are obviosly going to have pups.
- Try and be literate i don't like short posts when others write paragraphs, its just lazy and effortless unless you have a valid reason for a short post and thats why you put in your app in password area 'A pitbulls biggest muscle is their heart'.
- Have a three character limit, if your wanting more please pm me and i may allow you to have the fourth character.
- Hate the character not the player, and OOC chat will be used in {}, () or [].
- Keep the number of males and females equal, its can get annoying when you have an overload of one gender, causing fights over mates etc.
- Don't auto kill either, if the player of that character allows you then go ahead but you must role play it out no 'Bites neck then kills' none of that!.
- Lastly have fun and pm me with any problems or questions, also keep an eye out for regular updates.

Application

(Picture)
Name:
Sub-Breed:
Personality:
History:
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:
Other:
Password:

Will you show them we are all bark but no bite?

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:35:29 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: ☨Together we stay strong☨ (Open and Accepting).
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 01:57:55 am »

Name: Sasha or Sash.
Sub-Breed: Nope, none.
Personality: Shes a very feisty girl who is usually cocky towards others, she also has a stubborn attitude. From time to time she can be quite aggressive although she doesn't really mean it. At first she may come across as a stubborn, aggressive dog but actually, once you get to know her shes a fun loving girl who's enjoyable to be around. She loves meeting new dogs nut is afraid she may be a bit to mean to them so sometimes she doesn't really socialize. Sometimes Sasha can act like a big pup and prance around sometimes even falling over her own paws which is quite amusing to watch. She does have a brave and confident attitude along with her can do attitude. Sasha can be very very serious at times and snap to get something done hence her attitude can be bitter from time to time but its to ensure whats needed is done.
History: Well her history isn't really a one that everyone wants to know or an exciting one, her parents were street dogs and her mother gave birth to her on the streets. Well her father was used as a fighting dog for many years and was very well known for his fighting skills and strength, but he left the fighting job he didn't want to fill his body with scars or hurt others so he ran away finding her mother on the streets and producing a lovely litter of pups. Since a pup she has grew up on the streets to she knows a thing or two about surviving in this place and is usually good to turn to for.
Mate: Nope but searching.
Crush: No one yet.
Pups: None, but she is hoping for some, someday.
Other: Nothing really apart from she wears a chain around her neck.
Password: The biggest muscle of a pitbull is its heart.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 07:15:30 am by Morgra »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 01:59:23 am »
Now open and Accepting!
DA Account

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 03:20:18 am »

Name: Cav
Sub-Breed: None
Personality: He's very quiet and a loner type. He usually stays in corners and watches the other dogs. Although.hes muscular, he hates to fight.He loves to socialize once he knows you, but don't expect him to come out of nowhere and start a conversation with you.
History: He was bred to be a fighting dog. He was trained to be one all of his young life. His owners
shot him and the Others with many needles, trying to get them bigger. Cab had to deal with the hard life, until one day police raided the house. As one tried to put him on another chain to transport him, Cav sped off. He ran and ran until he found a house with many pits, and now he lives with them.
Mate: Looking
Crush: None
Pups: None :(
Other: He has some minor scars. He never fought, just trained.
Password: The pitbulls biggest muscle is their heart.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 12:07:11 pm »
@Beasty Accepted! we will start once we got a few more members.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 11:10:22 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 06:52:43 pm »
Oh mer god! Thank you Taylor for making this roleplay! I will join tomorrow as I am posting on my tablet. My laptops broke... But I'm going to my dads tomorrow so I am going to go on his computer.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 09:02:10 pm »
Name: Leia (Layah)

Sub-Breed: None

Personality: Leia is a very protective mother and can become very aggressive very quick, but once you are on her good side she will become a very loyal and loving friend to you. When Leia isn't watching her pups she is often walking around searching for food for the house and her pups. Even though Leia is quick to snap she can control herself around people, she adores being rubbed and petted by the humans even though most of them would rather have her dead.

History: Leia was born into a cruel world, her mother was a trained fighting dog and her pups were raised to follow in her paw steps. Leia was treated better than her siblings since she showed much more aggression towards the other dogs and often won in small 'fights'. Her trainer often fed her steak and ground hamburger to show her what she was doing was a good thing. As soon as Leia was large enough she was put into the pit and fought for her life. She one most of her fights and was a wanted dog by the other handlers. She would always watch as other men offered to buy her from her current handler but he always refused.

When Leia was of age she was bred to the best fighting dog around, Diablo. Diablo was a bulky muscular male that always won his fights and proved worthy of being the sire to many pups. She and Diablo were put together many times to be sure she would mother great pups so they too would be raised into the fighting line. Two months later she gave birth to two male pups who she loves more than life itself. She and her pups were well taken care of but six weeks after giving birth to her pups her handler got busted and taken to jail, luckily she was able to escape with her puppies and soon found the old abandoned house full of her breed.

Mate: None, but slightly interested in finding a father figure for her pups.

Crush: None yet.

Pups: Two sons; Bosco and Zeus.

Other: She has multiple scars on her body but it doesn't bother her.

Password: The pit bulls biggest muscle is their heart.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:14:45 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 10:48:51 pm »
@???????? Accepted we can start once we get a few more members.
@Huskies. No problem, it was just an idea that came to my mind that I actually like since pits are one of my favorite breeds. And nice to know you'll be joining can't wait to role-play with you again.
DA Account