Author Topic: Cronical the Wolf with Wisdom chapter 1  (Read 1081 times)

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
Cronical the Wolf with Wisdom chapter 1
« on: May 31, 2013, 08:41:32 pm »
                                                       Chapter 1
                                                       The Beginning
       Cronical awoke to the light of sun.  "Cronical! Cronical get out of bed! We have work to do!" called a voice. Cronical made no effort to get up but only rolled back onto his bedding. A few more minutes he thought.  Then the voice came again "Cronical now!".  Sighing Cronical stood up and trotted over to a opening which led to a cave. Cronical saw a big fluffy whote wolf with one bling eye. His name was White. He was a healer. A healer is basically its name and heals others. White was one of the only healers left. White glanced back at Cronical from his herbs. syrups, and other things Cronical couldnt identify.  "Cronical come here my boy, you'll be learning the art of healing the sickness pneumonia.  Cronical trotted over to White who showed him a mixture of herbs and syrups.  Then he went over to a grinding stone and asked Cronical to grind a bright orange flower. Cronical picked up a stone in between his teeth and grinned it carefully. The flower made a smooth powder. White came over with a leaf clamped in his jaws and slid the powder on to it. He then carefully put it into the carved stewier which was made out of a rock with a curve in it. White stirred the mixture with his paw before all you could see was a mixture of colors. Cronical was sooo bored. He just wanted to go out and run around for a bit. "Ant questions?' asked White. "No....hey White can I go out today? Its a beautiful day and i may find us lunch" asked Cronical eagerly . "Ok...but I want you to remake this when you come back" replied White. Cronical exited the cave. The summer sun warmed his black,gray, and brown fur. Finally out of there he thought. That old wolf was probably going to go on forever. He saw some ginger out of no where flash ay his milky blue eyes. Thats mine he thought. Then he remembered his mother Ginger. Her death flashed at his eyes. Even though it was years ago, Cronical remembered it like it happened yesterday. He remembered her wish for him. Start a pack he remembered. White had adopted Cronical to teach him about healing. but he also wanted Cronical to have a pack.
After an hour of running, returning home and remaking the medicine Cronical was taught the most important art of the healer. Dreams. He and White were in a special part of their cave. It had a crystal in it and gave of a power so that the wolves of the Forever Stars could see them. "Remember, the dream you see tonight will depend on everything that stands before you" explained White. Cronical nodded and fell asleep. He awoke in a dark forest with noises all around him. Where am I Cronical thought.

Pls reply and give me feed back. Id love to have some feed back of how i can make this better
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 08:43:05 pm by Madeline Myers »

BouncyLion101

Re: Cronical the Wolf with Wisdom chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 11:14:05 pm »
Interesting. :3
Looking forward to more chapters.~

Kind of reminds me of Warrior Cats because of White, lol. But nice story concept, and that crystal in their cave is really mysterious. o.o

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
Re: Cronical the Wolf with Wisdom chapter 1
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 03:35:45 pm »
Chp2 is out now. Lol ill probably make one or two chapters
A day. Well chp 3 may come out today if I have spare time.
XD        :)