Author Topic: 1000 Ways To Prank/Annoy Someone  (Read 10328 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
1000 Ways To Prank/Annoy Someone
« on: June 02, 2013, 05:27:54 pm »
Have you ever played a prank on a friend or some random person? Share it here, and I will add it to this post!
You can also comment on the pranks if you think their funny.
(You can share more than 1 prank)

1000 Ways To Prank/Annoy Someone

1. Call your friend and sing a random song until they hang up. Do this multiple times. (~Stargazer~)
2. When those people who are always asking for your money call pick up the phone and sing them a song until they hang up. (~Stargazer~)
3. Put a fake snake in the cookie jar (~Stargazer~)
4. Go to a restaurant. Open the salt and pepper tops. Then tear a small napkin and then,  lay against the pepper. Then sprinkle tiny bit of salt. Then tear of the edges of the napkin, so no one notice its a prank. Then closed everything up. Then wait until a person comes. Then they would be confused why salt is coming out the pepper jar. (Thrillex)
5. Put jelly in your friends glass and says its juice (pyroraptor1)
6. Take a thin piece of string or fishing line. Get a dollar bill and punch a hole through the top. Take the string or fishing line and tie it trough the dollar. Get in the car and tie the other end of the string to those hand holding things by the windo in the fromt of the car. IF YOU CAN DRIVE oh and it has to be dark go to Mcdonalds or another fast food place and drive to the window. The people at the window will think the dollar is floating (Matryo-the-wolf)
7. Get some dried pasta and stick it in your mouth. Don't swallow it. Walk up to your friends and yell "Hey guys, look what I can do!" And then pretend to snap your neck. When you do this bite down hard on the pasta in your mouth and it will sound like you broke your neck. (~Stargazer~)
8. When someone calls, pick up the phone and say "Hello, Chinese gas station. May I take your gas?" then breath rapidly into the phone until they hang up and don't say anything. Also, try to sound Chinese when you pick up the phone and say it. (Hugrf)
9. Buy those cheep plastic flies. Find some sort of fancy restaurant that has a ceiling fan. While it is turned off put the plastic flies hidden on top of the blades. wait till someone turns on the fan and watch as flies fly into peoples dinners (Kaiz)
10. Get a paper bag and put dog poop in it, set it on fire and put it on someone's door step. Then ring thy doorbell and run XD. When they come to stomp out the fire, they'll be covered in flaming poop (?S?????????)
11. Dial a random number and when someone picks up just breathe into the phone. When they hang up do it again. (Matryo-the-wolf)
12. Make a computer program that writes "SPACE" when you press the space bar, open the program on a school computer and watch the people dealing with the computer. Wanna try it? Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?r7606utfuutrp7r; Press windows key + X to stop the program (Theirry)
13. Get an empty toilet paper roll or paper towel roll. Wet it in the sink until it's soggy.. Rip it up into little pieces. Squeeze them together as hard as you can!. There you have your realistic looking poop you can place anywhere to scare friends or family. (Kopat)
14. Put salt on the victims/host's toothbrush. (AplhaEclipse)
15. Go into a bank and make sure there are  many people there.Once inside,wait a few minutes then scream:EVERYBODY DON'T MOVE! people will panic because they think it's a robbery and then say:I DROPPED MY CONTACT-LENSES (Remixx)
16. Buy a weird fruit or vegetable from the store and ask the check out people what's in it.
17. Put ketchup or mustard packets underneath the little nubs on the underside of a toilet seat, then carefully place the seat back down. Wait for someone to sit on it and they will pop the sauces >:3
18. (Game related) Start roleplaying with your group and completely ignore someone's posts, like you've blocked them.
19. (Game related) Act like you're just about to tell someone something important, then either A: start buttswinging in their faces, or B: pretend to lag immensely and walk into the distance
20. Replace your family's sugar with salt, and vice versa
21. Rubber-band the handle down on your sink's squirt hose thing(idk what it's called XD), and point it in the direction someone would be when washing their hands (16 - 21 Warrior4ever)
First, find a very random and annoying song on YouTube. Now put it on your phone and hide the phone in a sock. The noise will sound muted, so do this: Cut little slits in the bottom of the sock and make sure you can see the speakers in the bottom. Now, call a pizza/fast food place, and say 'I'll be there in a minute' Go up there and then... say "EAT THIS!" Hold the sock up, with the music palying super loud, and say "DANCING SOCK" over and over again. Then run out of the store. (iKitten)
23. Call a pizza place and order a pizza as a topping.
24. Call a pizza place and ask how many dolphins were killed to make the pizza.
25. Throw a fake snake at someone and yell: "Snaaaaaaaake!".
26. Go in public and start flipping out, then look at the people around you like they're crazy (23 - 26 whitewolf223)
27. Dress up as much as you possibly can to look exactly like Slenderman then get in your car and drive down to a somewhat busy establishment. Make sure nobody is around or possibly looking as you turn off your car, get out, then depart to randomly stand as motionless as you can either in the middle of a dully-lit ally way or behind some bushes next to a drive-through restaurant and watch without giggling, smiling, or moving as the people either stroll or drive by only to see you and instantly go running while screaming or atleast spooking and getting creeped out. Make sure not to move or follow the people. Just stand still and look creepy until they grow curious and walk to close to you. Then you can move just to scare/startle them even more. (Vespian)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 06:34:56 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

ThrillexForLife

Re: 1000 Ways To Prank/Annoy Someone
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 05:32:05 pm »
1.Go to a restaurant. Open the salt and pepper tops. Then tear a small napkin and then,  lay against the pepper. Then sprinkle tiny bit of salt. Then tear of the edges of the napkin, so no one notice its a prank. Then closed everything up. Then wait until a person comes. Then they would be confused why salt is coming out the pepper jar. xD Lol!

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 05:45:43 pm »
Put Jelly in your friends glass and say it is juice^^

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 05:57:02 pm »
Ooh! I know!!!!!!!!

1. Take a thin piece of string or fishing line.
2.Get a dollar bill and punch a hole through the top.
3.Take the string or fishing line and tie it trough the dollar.
4.Get in the car and tie the other end of the string to those hand holding things by the windo in the fromt of the car.
5. IF YOU CAN DRIVE oh and it has to be dark go to Mcdonalds or another fast food place and drive to the window.
6.The people at the window will think the dollar is floating

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 06:11:20 pm »
When someone calls, pick up the phone and say "Hello, Chinese gas station. May I take your gas?" then breath rapidly into the phone until they hang up and don't say anything. Also, try to sound Chinese when you pick up the phone and say it. (By Hugrf)

^^ All I could come up with. ^^

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 07:03:48 pm »
1.Go to a restaurant. Open the salt and pepper tops. Then tear a small napkin and then,  lay against the pepper. Then sprinkle tiny bit of salt. Then tear of the edges of the napkin, so no one notice its a prank. Then closed everything up. Then wait until a person comes. Then they would be confused why salt is coming out the pepper jar. xD Lol!
[Added]

Put Jelly in your friends glass and say it is juice^^
[Added]

Ooh! I know!!!!!!!!

1. Take a thin piece of string or fishing line.
2.Get a dollar bill and punch a hole through the top.
3.Take the string or fishing line and tie it trough the dollar.
4.Get in the car and tie the other end of the string to those hand holding things by the windo in the fromt of the car.
5. IF YOU CAN DRIVE oh and it has to be dark go to Mcdonalds or another fast food place and drive to the window.
6.The people at the window will think the dollar is floating
[Added, but edited format]

When someone calls, pick up the phone and say "Hello, Chinese gas station. May I take your gas?" then breath rapidly into the phone until they hang up and don't say anything. Also, try to sound Chinese when you pick up the phone and say it. (By Hugrf)
[Added]

Preset Download

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 08:32:37 pm »
We need to come up with some ways to annoy people :/

Preset Download

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 08:57:40 pm »
Buy those cheep plastic flies. Find some sort of fancy restaurant that have a ceiling fan. While it is turned off put the plastic flies hidden on top of the blades. wait till someone turns on the fan and watch as flies fly into peoples dinners xD
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 09:01:28 pm by Kiaz »

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 09:48:02 pm »
Buy those cheep plastic flies. Find some sort of fancy restaurant that have a ceiling fan. While it is turned off put the plastic flies hidden on top of the blades. wait till someone turns on the fan and watch as flies fly into peoples dinners xD
[Added]

Preset Download

Offline Chichah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • NEW ACCOUNT --> AngelHymn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 10:39:21 pm »
Get a paper bag and put dog poop in it, set it on fire and put it on someone's door step. Then ring thy doorbell and run XD. When they come to stomp out the fire, they'll be covered in flaming poop.
I have moved accounts. Permanently. New account: AngelHymn