Author Topic: A Little Problem...  (Read 1216 times)

Offline negativePolaroid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • piperwhiskers.deviantart.com
A Little Problem...
« on: June 25, 2013, 11:51:28 pm »

(I didn't exactly know where to put this; It goes for game and forum. Tell me if I need to move it)

I am not ranting about any of the gameplay, just pointing out some weird stuff and making some suggestions.

So, I've been playing FeralHeart, and in the most popular places (such as Flourite Plains) are barren. Not very many people are there at all- All that seems to be there are trolls, illiterates and spammers; Sometimes there is the occasional decent person, but it's most likely that they just can't download maps.
        I cannot find any roleplays anywhere- Nor can I find people to chat with, usually resorting to finding a mapped roleplay and wasting computer space. I have no idea if this is because of General being removed, or if there is some other problems going around. Usually, during the summer, a lot of the public maps are packed to where you cannot go in at all. But, as I said before, it's barren. No chatters and very few roleplays. It seems to me that there are more moderators around then there are players.
       Due to recent thoughts, I'd like to make a suggestion. If it'd be possible, could you open up the registrations more often? Feralheart seems to have lost many members since General has been removed, and if the sign ups are open more often, it'd let some more new faces into the game that we have never seen before, to freshen up the game and let it's once-popular feel come back.

Thank you,
                  ~Rat Attack

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: A Little Problem...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 12:28:29 am »
I've been getting this feeling a lot too, it's really quite strange. I mean even when the little bars at the side of the site tell me Fluorite's nearly full, very often I can dash all the way across without seeing a soul. It may be that the lack of General advertising has forced people into crowded areas to find each other, so now all the activity is focused in one or a few spots. Kinda eerie really, it used to be that every cave was full and all the nice open spots had at least a couple players milling around. But now most of the map is empty. O3O *spooky fingers*

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
Re: A Little Problem...
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 12:28:29 am »
I havn't been on due to a personal Feral Heart "boycott" due to several things. But I have heard this from friends. I do agree with you though. If the registration was open just a bit more then this game would become more popular again. With these new RPGs coming out, I fear Feral Heart will start to decline. Less activity is only the begining. (What I think)
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.