Author Topic: :: Parker ::  (Read 929 times)

Offline ShortStack

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • SHOORTAAY
    • View Profile
:: Parker ::
« on: July 05, 2013, 11:42:53 pm »
Warning: May contain foul language. Read at your own risk.
~~~
Parker : Chapter 1.

~
"Parker! Parker!" The shouts of the lass's closest friend echoed off of the towering lumber. Auditories shot straight up, twisting and writhing upon the child's cranium. Once more, "Parker!" The lad paused for a moment, "Get your ass back here!" He growled, his tail thrashed behind his member. With a rather large exhale, the lass snorted, "Jay! Go home." She grunted, her brows knitted into a scorn frown. Settling her rump upon the terra, the lass sighed upon hearing the lad's footfalls. He was a muscular brute, but it wasn't hard to hear the clumsy kid. "What is it now, Jay?" She asked, narrowing crystalline occulars at the brute. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He exclaimed, his tassle lashed back and forth, his milky-coco derma glistened in the glimmering sun rays that shone through the leaves overhead. His snout peeked out from under a branch, pushing himself forward through the trees. A lop-sided grin pulled at the creases of charcoal-hued labrum, "Hey there, beautiful." He grinned, advancing toward the lass. Parker was a nimble lass, sturdy, but dainty. Crystal optics reflect calming waters in the Bahamas, licking and lapping at the sand in greeting. Red-ish pigmented pelt clings and smothers milky-hued bones. "How charming," The lass mused, rolling placid occulars. Jay shrugged, "So what're you doing this far out?"
~~~

And, that'll be the end.
Tell me what you think. Sorry for the crumby job. And, if you'd like to hear more?
Just let me know. ^.^
I really enjoyed doing it. C:
Enjoy.~