Author Topic: The Lone Survivor ~ Chapter 3 ~ Never Alone  (Read 1071 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
The Lone Survivor ~ Chapter 3 ~ Never Alone
« on: July 06, 2013, 12:42:48 pm »
Confortare froze as the Allosaur approached him, it's jaws wide open. He whimpered. Confortare made his plates red and swung his not-yet-spiky tail. The Allosaur wasn't scared. Confortare closed his eyes tightly, waiting for death to claim him. But he didn't feel any pain. He looked up. There was another stegosaur! Confortare watched the other stegosaur slam his spike tail into the Allosaurs throat. The Allosaur screamed and fell to the floor. Confortare looked at the stegosaur, "T-T-Thanks for s-s-saving me!" The stegosaur looked at him. He wasn't old, yet he wasn't young, "What are you doing out here? Where is your herd? A young stegosaur like you could become Allosaur Chow if not protected." Confortare wondered if he should tell this Stegosaur that his family was killed before he hatched. He told him everything, from watching the attack inside his egg, to now. The stegosaur backed up in surprise, "Rihitiku was your father?! He was the most powerful stegosaur around! Say.. what is your name? If Rihitiku was your father, he must have given you a powerful name." "My name is Confortare. My mom said it meant courage before she died." The stegosaur smirked, "My name is Aeros. Your father, Rihitiku, was my friend. And since you are a small stegosaur, how about we travel together?" Confortare now trusted this Stegosaur. From inside his egg, he knew his father was powerful. He nodded. Confortare would never be alone again.