Author Topic: WolfMoon: Dark Mist  (Read 918 times)

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • We are the Links. That means we're awesome.
    • View Profile
WolfMoon: Dark Mist
« on: July 13, 2013, 04:34:46 pm »
Summary: A war is rising between the two packs of the Dukai'Rikku forest, the Ru'Kixu and the Moriuko. The air is constantly filled with the sounds of battle howls and fighting, and four young wolves, training to be fighters, are caught in the middle of it! Vuri, Raiko, Lifei, and Maki must fight to survive in this wolf-eat-wolf world... will they make it? Or will they be lost to war?
WolfMoon
Dark Mist

Chapter 1
Rain fell down from the dark sky, hitting hard against the forest floor. Thunder sounded overhead, followed by the howls of battle. Snarls, barks, and aggressive howls echoed through the trees, as the battle raged on. Wolf fought wolf, and many fell to the ground, never to re-awaken.
 "Zanatei!" came the bark of one white female, rushing to the side of a fallen rusty brown male. The fallen wolf slowly struggled to stand, but collapsed on the ground, casuing water droplets to rise and hit the other wolf in the face.
 "Moriuko! Retreat! Zanatei is injured! Someone, help me take him back to the den!" she howled. Other wolves threw down their opponents, rushing to the she-wolf's side, and gently began to lift their injured comrade from the ground.

-TBC, please do not post until I give the okay.-
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 04:54:11 pm by TheFourLinks »
I'm too awesome for these guys... -Blue Link
I like cookies :3 -Red Link
....I'm surrounded by idiots... -Vio
Fighting evil crap... gets boring. -Green Link