Author Topic: My Life of Lies [Chapters(WIP): 1]  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
My Life of Lies [Chapters(WIP): 1]
« on: July 10, 2013, 08:44:49 pm »
My Life of Lies
Chapter One: The Starting Line

You may think you know my story, but I can assure you, that you're wrong. My name is Bellator, and I live in a world of lies. This is my story, my pain, my heartbreak, my love and my loss. So go ahead, read through my history, laugh at my faults, cringe at my hurts, and dance to the beat of my drum for a while.

Gently pulling the wet bundles towards her, Sanja rasped her pink toungue over each cub, moving to the next only when she heard their breathing ease with the new warmth. Everything was perfect, four cubs, three of them black and one spotted and brown. Filled with love for her new family, a deep, throaty purr arose in her voice as she murrmered soft nonsense to the small, squishy bodies and began to name each one in turn. "You, my little rascal," she laughed softly, turning a small, black male cub towards her, "Shall be called...Noctis, in honor of your dark pelt." Sanja whispered his name to the small cub again, nuzzling him. Noctis batted at her nose, snuffling pitifully, until at last Sanja gave in and nudged him towards her stomach, where he quickly began kneading her belly fur and suckling to his heart's content. Sanja laughed softly to herself, turning her attention back to the pile of fur still waiting to recive their names. Pawing a second cub away from the others, also male, she nudged him between her front paws and coddled him with her head. Rubbing her face in his velvety fur, a name struck her, "I name you Lepus, for your rabbit-soft pelt. Someday you will be as fast as your namesake." She set him next to his brother, who by now was fully engulfed in his feeding.
          "Both lovely names, as all of your creations are wonderful," Sanja's mate, Kohl, who had been silently watching up to this point, murmmered to her.
          "Kohl," Sanja purred, twisting her head to see him, "Would you name our daugters?" Nudging the two female cubs, who had fallen asleep, she pushed them closer to her mate. Mewling in protest, the cubs tumbled into their father's paws, causing him to laugh at their innocence.
          "You," he said, brining his toungue over the ears of the speckled cub, "Shall be named Venator, and one day you will be the greatest hunter on the reserve." Gently picking her up, he moved the cub back to her mother's side, where she joined her brothers. Moving back to the last black cub, he knelt down to nuzzle her tiny cheek when all of a sudden, the tiny cub stretched out a paw and batted his nose away. While the cub rolled over, mewling franticly, Kohl jumped back in suprise, unable to stop himself. Stunned from the backwards-fall, he breathed heavily, trying to comprehend what had happened. Meanwhile, Sanja had righted the cub and was now laughing histerically, but eventually quieted down to a soft chuckle so the cubs wouldn't be disturbed. Heaving himself out of the dirt, Kohl shook out his pelt, a laughing purr threading through his voice, "My what a little fighter you are already! That's what I'll call you, Bellator, my little warrior." Gently picking up the last cub, he placed her down beside her siblings, and settled himself next to his mate.
          "I don't think that little Bellator will ever suprise you like that again," she teased, licking Kohl's muzzle.
          "She won't need to," he replied, purring under Sanja's touch, "The next time she suprises me, it'll be with food!"
          "I was so worried," Sanja whispered, her joyful voice becoming saddened, "I thought for sure one of them would be different, deformed in some way, since our pairing is not...usual, for our species."
Kohl sighed, he knew Sanja wouldn't finish the day without bringing up their unusual bond.
          "Not one of them has a flaw, there's no need to be worried anymore," he assured her, swiping his toungue over her ears. The first seeds of lies were sown, and in time, would grow bigger and more complicated than they should have been allowed to grow.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 08:47:13 pm by Warrior4ever »

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Re: My Life of Lies [Chapters(WIP): 1]
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 08:45:19 pm »
<Saved>

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof