Author Topic: ~The Storm~  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Lionwolfgal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm not really Avril Lavigne
    • View Profile
~The Storm~
« on: July 09, 2013, 11:01:09 pm »
Here you are, about to read a story that I have written. Just a warning, it may take awhile but, It will be worthwhile.  ;)

He leapt of the stage into the crowd, instantly everyone had their hands on him. His voice echoed around the dark warehouse, his blue hair shining in the spotlight. "Boom!" Everything shook as confetti filled the warehouse. With one hand in the air and his green eyes looking at the ceiling the crowd went wild. He walked up the stairs to the small stage."That is all for today" He spoke into the microphone. He sprinted back-stage and got his black leather jacket and made his way to the streets. He saw his bus, and raced it to the bus stop. He got into the bus once it was at the stop and gave the bus driver his pass. Looked up to find a handle he held onto it. The window washers went left to right on the bus. The radio was blaring loudly in the bus until a voice came on the radio. "We have been getting warnings from meteorologists about a nearby funnel cloud that is in the area. Residences should be on a watch for it. If you see it please call by this number(100)245 678 89*, state your current location, full name, and number that you are calling from"

"Hey! Aren't you Miko Lakinshe?" A voice asked from behind the teen. He quickly turned around, his blue hair flipping. "Yea." The adolescent celebrity replied.
"Can I have your autograph and a quick picture?" The woman asked.
"Sure, who is it to?"
"Anika, Anika Malikai" She replied. Miko looked at Anika for a moment.
"Oops I guess you need something to sign, sorry" Anika apologized she quickly dug through her purse before feeling for some paper and she found a note book and handed it to him. Miko chuckled for a second, because it flipped on a page that was a note. It said: Anika, remember to buy another notebook for school. "So you need another notebook?" He chuckled before reaching in his pocket for one of his unused notebooks. "Here, take mine, I'll sign this one" He said as he quickly signed it. The bus screeched to a halt before ramming up to another bus. Everyone started screaming. Miko and Anika were both on the ground after falling over. Miko got up, and helped Anika up. The funnel cloud was right in front of the collided buses. Miko ran to the door to the right of him, he pushed it open. "Okay everyone out and run!" He said, holding it open for everyone else. Anika ran out the door last with him. It was hard to see with all the debris flying around. "Head for the nearest manhole!" He shouted. He saw one and instantly worked on opening it.

It opened, everyone climbed down to the sewer Miko slid down the ladder to the wet ground."Is everyone okay?" A adult male asked. Everyone started yelling in the sewer. The cloud was right above the manhole lid, it tightened it to the ground.

2 Hours passed and the storm was over. But they were stuck in the sewer. Will they get out?                                               

The End, If you liked the story, please tell me if I should make a sequel.
 ;D
//Lionwolfgal//

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Storm~
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:39:30 pm »
Nice story. c: I liked the characters in it, and how you did not run on in your sentences. Nice form. BUT- - Ergh! I want to see what happens to the crowd. Mur hur hur. Well, if you make a sequel, I will be reading it!

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Lionwolfgal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm not really Avril Lavigne
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 01:32:07 am »
Thanks, I did find it tricky to write because for some reason I feel like writing stories about animals are easier.
//Lionwolfgal//

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 10:42:16 am »
This is quite an amusing story. I like how you ended with a cliffhanger there. Really got me guessing if they'll actually get out or not. If you are to write a sequel, I'll be sure to read it.
gone