Author Topic: |:| Shadowed Memories |:| Season 1 Chapter 3 {My Servent}  (Read 971 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
|:| Shadowed Memories |:| Season 1 Chapter 3 {My Servent}
« on: July 28, 2013, 11:27:03 am »
                                                         {My Servent}
It all began when Dante was born, my wife was so beautiful and all, but my heart wasn't the same as Dante was born. After the birth my wife gave, i went to get some sleep.
In the middle of the night i heard screaming, i ran to my wife as i saw something black killing her. Dante cried, as i took him, and ran away.
If i was there helping my wife, Dante would of stayied withought any parents, and would of lived like an orphan.
Or worse, he would be killed.
After 5 month's past, i left Dante alone, as i went hunting for food.
My life wasn't the best of all, as i saw the same black think, flying to Dante.
I ran to my son, as i saw the black thing stopted, as i huffed it was only a crow.
I turned back to go hunting, as i saw the black thing, right near my eyes, as he sucked himself in to me.
My son saw it and ran to me as i spoke: "..Run..Dante...Run...AHHHHHHH!!" I became to be controled by the black thing.
My son ran as i told.
That black thing was a demon. As it posesed me.
After 3 month's past. I haven't seen my son, i coulden't see anything, the only thing i saw was killing and blood benife my paws.
After three weeks past, i traveled, i'm sorry, the demon controled me, as i traveled.
I saw Dante, as i was happy, but i coulden't control myself, i went intop the his dream's, as the demon destroyed all of my son's perfect dream's, he began to have nightmare's.
But i saw him again near the water with some sord of another pup, i heard that his name is Long.
I started hounting Dante and the other pup, as i tride to get out of this nightmare but could not.
After 2 month's past, i saw a demoness laying on the ground as the only words she said was these: "..Blood....Give me blood...Blood.." The demon controled me, so he controled my emotents too, as i chucaled. "Hmm, really? You need blood? Fine, i'll give you blood, on one condition, you'll become my servent." The demoness nodded, as i spoke again: "What is your name?" The demoness gave a small smirk, as she then spoke: "My..My name is Chorlote...And..And..yourself?" I gave a small smirk too, as i then spoke: "My name is Darken." She nodded again, as she then started to close her eyes. "Will you become my servent?" I asked again, as she answered weakly: "....Yes...." She spoke up, as i gave a smirk, and slashed my riwst, and gave her my blood, as she then opened her eyes, and her eyes from Puprle became redish purple.

Chapter 4 |:| Coming Soon! |:|

{Leave Feed Back}
                                               Chapter 1 as Long.
                                     Chapter 2 as Dante.
                                              Chapter 3 as Darken.
                                      Chapter 4 |{Coming Soon!}|

Thanks for reading floofs! ^^
All chapter's and the story, made by me: ShadowNightmare (Hackers) I did not stealed any story from anyone, i came up with this on myself!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:19:16 pm by Hackers. »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!