Author Topic: *~Unknown Prophets - Dragons Of Death~* (Read With Caution. 13+)  (Read 869 times)

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Automata
    • View Profile
This story does have some blood/gore in it and maybe some things others wouldnt want to read. I suggest if you find anything with blood, killing, and death DO NOT READ THIS STORY. IM SERIOUS. Yes, it does have some cussing but please if you do not find anything thats 13+ etc then TURN AWAY NOW. GO. SHOOOO. Cause this might be a little too bloody to some viewers even if they're above the limit. Yes I might need to post more chapters due to character limit! I will update it now and then cause i always seem to be doing other stuff. Now if you dont mind, Heres your story. (I got the idea from the song Bird And The Worm by The Used and Get Out Alive by Three Days Grace)

Chapter 1 - Timing Isnt Perfect

Relle felt the rain sting the wounds across his skin, blood dripping from the deep gash on his tail. The blood was leaving a trail, more for the Skull Hydras to find him in the forest he was running through. He heard the loud screech from the great beast only a minute away from him, he noticed a large blood river with a waterfall streaming down as bones floated down the water. Relle thrusted through the water with his shoulders and legs, he then noticed the 3 headed beast skeletons following him. The 3 beasts spread their wings trying to find Relle, he swam underwater and swam down the waterfall. He then noticed land up ahead leading to where he needed to get. Crawling up onto the dirt, the 3 skull hydras spotted him and attacked him, covering his skin with blood and scars. Relle fainted as the skull hydra struck him across the face, as blood covered the ground and trees. The skull hydras fled off as a giant shaft of light approached them, the light shaft took Relle off to a crystal cave and set him down on a bed of soft seaweed. "Wha.....What happened......" Relle slowly blinked his eyes and tried to open them, which he did. The light shaft heard his voice then approached, the light stopped shining as he saw a white wyvern with one blue and one purple eye, its long tail and large wings reminded him of something but he didnt know what. "So you've awaken...." The wyvern said, "My names Prophecy...." Prophecy slowly told the dragon, "You were unconcious as 3 Skull Hydras could've killed you...." She flicked her long tail. "Damnit! Tho-Those skull hydras!....." Relle then tried to stand up but fell back down, "Ow....Ack....." prophecy looked at him, "You need to rest..." she then flew off, into a cave up near the top. "Wait!.....Ugh...." Relle sighed and layt back down, trying to sleep

(Will continue later on)