Author Topic: Halo(Video game series)  (Read 1722 times)

ZearTheAkumian

Halo(Video game series)
« on: August 11, 2013, 09:01:05 pm »
Update on 8/17/2013: Has added Halo: Custom Edition in the game list even though I don't consider it part of the Halo series)

Zear here, seems no one has not posted anything of the video game series Halo yet, ah, guess, whatever anyways info is down below!
--
What is Halo?

Warning!!! May have Spoilers!

Halo is a sci-fi first person shooter on the Xbox and Xbox 360, and soon in the near future the Xbox One, in this game you play as a Spartan by the name of John-117, who he has to shoot a alliance of aliens known as the Covenant while assisting Marines, in this game its also about a ancient race known as the Forerunners, who left behind buildings and seven rings known as Halo's.(Hence the name of the game) Unlike the Covenant you must shoot down, you also must fight a parasitic race known as the Flood who infects sentient beings, or cyber creatures known as Promethean's, each Halo, is guarded by a Monitor, each Halo has a key to a weapon the Forerunners used to stop the Flood 100.000 years ago, but in order to stop the Flood, the Halo's wipes out all sentient beings in its range, as you travel around, you are supported by a AI known as Cortana, who gives you info and even hints and stuff where you must go, or shoot down a enemy.
--
List of games

Halo: Combat Evolved(2001, Original Xbox, Rated M)
Halo 2(2004, Original Xbox, Rated M)
Halo Custom Edition(2004, PC and Mac,(?) No rating, but still considered rated M)
Halo 3(2007, Xbox 360, Rated M)
Halo Wars(2009, Xbox 360, Rated T)
Halo 2: ODST(2009, Xbox 360, Rated M)
Halo: Reach(2010, Xbox 360, Rated M)
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary(2011, Xbox 360, Rated M)
Halo 4(2012, Xbox 360, Rated M)
Halo: Spartan Assault(2013, Microsoft Windows and Windows Phone, Rated T)
Upcoming Halo title(Coming soon, Xbox One, Rating Pending)
--
Other notes

Just to warn you guys, all games except Halo Wars and Halo Spartan Assault are rated M for blood and violence, so, play with caution, also this is Xbox only since it was made my Microsoft and Bungie on the first game, sorry people with Playstation.

Also, I'll be up on Halo 4 if I get bored on the computer for a while, if your willing to come by if you have Halo 4 and Xbox Live, my gamertag is right now Kimber657. See ya next time!  ;)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:23:31 am by ZearTheAkumian »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Halo(Video game series)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 02:32:47 am »
OH MY GOD HALO OMGOMGOMGOMG. I LOVE HALO SO MUCH LIKE OMG.

XD Yeah I am a real big fan of Halo. My favorite game was Halo 3. Oh those memories back in 2009-2010, playing with my brother, his friends, and my best friend. I miss them so much. GhostBusters, School, Racetracks, all of the Custom Games we played! Good memories! :'D I don't like 4 that much though. I'm too much of a fangirl to get hooked to 343 Industries. I loved Bungie too much. DX

I loved playing the Elites/Sangheili. I was OBSESSED with them when I was 12. I calmed down after a few years, but I still love them! <3

LOL sorry I'm a Halo Series fangirl. Don't mind my fansqueals. XD And, my XBOX 360 account is private, sorry. :c
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 02:38:58 am by Lion/WolfQueen »

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 02:53:17 am »
I like Halo as well, even if there's been a few occasions where I've refused my brother's requests to play due to FH ouo I have to agree with Queen here in saying that I did love to play Elites more often than humans/spartans, and I don't like Halo 4 due to the fact Elites were made unplayable (if they're playable, I just haven't found out how XD) All in all, thunbs up for the Halos ^^

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
[]
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 09:51:48 am »
[]
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:44:46 pm by nubeees »

ZearTheAkumian

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 05:15:10 am »
You forgot something! I know it technically isn't really another game, but what about my all-time favorite "Halo Custom Edition". Custom Edition was a version, I think a developer version actually, of Halo Combat Evolved, which allows people to add custom content, such as new weapons, maps, and Vehicles. :3
I know that you can add things in it, but I am not sure if it counts as one of the Halo games, I'll add it, thanks for the reminder though.